Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. Prime Cart. This page works best with JavaScript. size. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors. The bat comes hot right out of the wrapper thanks to Louisville Slugger's patented S1ID technology with a balanced swing weight, perfect for all player types. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If I hold the bat from the grip and shake it the top half will wobble. Also only cost $50. It comes with many of the same great features (even all of them) as the 2019 version. Try. There is a new, updated look for 2018, and gets the new ultra light weight X-Cap low profile end cap to “improve swing speed and lengthen the barrel for a larger sweet spot”. Off to State Championship- THANKS XENO !!! I gave it a four star rating because I wouldn't consider it balanced...at least not compared to the Insane. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. The post 2018 Louisville Slugger XENO Review appeared first on Bat Digest . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sports & Outdoors. When I was younger my bat would last for years, used by the whole team, and never break. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. Watch Queue Queue The Louisville Slugger Xeno for 2020 does alot of things right. She went 1 line drive hit to “look wat i found to shortstop” frm batting A perfect 1,000 game!!! The 2012 Xeno was handed down to my younger daughter. 2020 Fastpitch Echo Connect Review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Also if you buy one of these bats on Amazon or any other 3rd party dealer, LS will not honor the warranty. It is comprised of a composite material and has a 2.25" barrel diameter. Great price. Xeno. An absolute awesome bat. I am a bit of a picky shoper so I like to do research on things that cost more than 200 bucks so I did a lot of searching around before I made this purchase. Purchased the 33" for my daughter. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2018. Never hit a HR out of the park until this summer with this bat - hit 3 with a number of gap doubles for her travel team. The bat’s length comes in a 29 through 34-inch. She is now the cleanup batter on her travel team, doubles and triples quite often and has so much confidence behind the plate it’s amazing to see! Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. For a smaller girl she has some power, looking forward to seeing the ball fly over the fence a few times this year. 2018 Slugger 918 In Depth Review. The bat seems to work just fine and has a nice pop, however the hologram that should have been on the bat has been removed or sanded off. The 2016 Louisville Slugger XENO PLUS will come in a drop 8, 9, 11 and 12. Sports & Outdoors. Love tht breaking glass sound on contact!!! As described. Best slugging % she has ever had. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The bat comes hot right out of the wrapper thanks to Louisville Slugger's patented S1ID technology with a balanced swing weight, perfect for all player types. There is a wobble in the joint that where the top and bottom half of the bat come together. If you are looking for a new bat for 2020, it's definitely one you should take a look at. The drop, you will recall, is the numerical difference between the weight in ounces and length in inches. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 2020 Louisville Slugger Xeno Review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Functionally, the 2019 and 2018 LXT are very similar. It is about an ounce heavier than the 33" drop 10 Demarini Insane and a lot more end loaded. Size: 30"/19 oz Change. This is a very heavy bat. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 33"/22 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors. Price Check My g-daughter is in 12u and only weighs 63 lbs but she is crushing the ball.She Loves this bat. by Louisville Slugger. P.s just because it’s 29 inch doesn’t mean it’s to small for 12U girls. Why do bat manufacturers have to change the weighting and balance. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz, See all details for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Excellent Bat! Official bat of Major League Baseball. We would recommend right around a 33-34" bat. The first tournament one of our girls used the bat and smacked the ball all the way to the outfield bringing in 2 runners and getting herself a triple. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. For undeniable power great balance and a lighter swing weight softball players can count on Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Bats to deliver power and performance every at … My daughter loves it. Louisville Slugger Xeno fastpitch bats have been endorsed by coaches, elite talent and championship-caliber programs who love the combination of performance and feel. Slugger smartly used more of that mass to create a larger barrel. Hopefully we’ll have better luck with replacement one we receive. A detailed look at the 2019 Xeno X19. Bases Loaded 4,620 views Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great feel, great look, great performance, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Last Updated: September 15, 2020. (See our 2018 Slugger LXT Review). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We’ve had 5-6 between our girls. They won’t help your kids swing, but when she makes solid contact it will give her a little more pop (and a lot more confidence). This bat requires a little to break in, but after 3-4 tournaments starting to see more pop. I bought this for my daughter who’s in high school and she loves it but unfortunately after only using it for a week the paint is chipping on the barrel. The bat comes hot right out of the wrapper thanks to Louisville Slugger's patented S1ID technology with a balanced swing weight, perfect for all player types. 2017 Fastpitch Xeno Review. Such a pain. Bought it based on a teamates recommendation - she lead the team in homers this summer with the same bat. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Both use the same type of composite in the barrel, have an ultra lite end cap (they call this the X-Cap) and use a synthetic grip on a 7/8 handle. My niece loves it. Used primarily by our oldest 16U daughter. 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT. Bats now a days stink. The 2018 Xeno Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger is a two-piece composite bat with a stiff IST connection that now provides even better energy transfer and less sting upon contact. Watch Queue Queue. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat at Amazon.com. Price: $310.00 + $4.99 shipping. In June of 2019, Slugger released the Louisville Slugger LXT 2020. Louisville Slugger, Louisville, KY. 285K likes. The 33" came in at 24.12 oz and not much lighter than the drop 10, which was 24.40 oz. Closeoutbats.com Bat Comparisons Xeno -10 2018 VS Xeno -10 2017 - Duration: 2:00. Add to Cart. We spent over 3 hours in our cage comparing the Full Review. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. We spent over 3 hours in our cage comparing the 2017 Louisville Slugger Xeno PLUS Fastpitch softball bat (Ebay, Amazon) to other similar designs in the market. This bat has met and exceeded expectations! 2020 Fastpitch Louisville Slugger Softball Bats Hitting & Demo - RXT, LXT XENO Review! Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. Great bat! I would assume it is comparable to the 2017 Xeno, which hits great. Softball Fan says: March 16, 2019 at 4:32 pm . The day it delivered, right out the box and on to the field, she hit a triple to the fence! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018. While the 2017 models of performance fastpitch bats are still rolling out we are confident the 2017 Xeno Plus Fastpitch sits among the best in this year’s class. Aug 10, 2018 - The latest and greatest Louisville Slugger Bats at JustBats.com. We spent over 3 hours in our cage comparing the 2017 Louisville Slugger Xeno PLUS Fastpitch softball bat (Ebay, Amazon) to other similar designs in the market. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. If you make something good...make it better not vastly different. If you were worried about the weight of the 2018 Louisville Slugger XENO -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPXN18A10, you could drop down to a -11 such as the 2018 Louisville Slugger XENO -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPXN18A11 in a 33" 22 oz. The 2018 Louisville Slugger PXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPPX18A10 is also a bat best designed for a power hitter but one who seeks a lighter length to weight ratio. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017. Check our latest review of Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Xeno Bat Reviews & Ratings 2019. 100% composite design, IST technology - 2-piece bat, S1iD barrel The way you play is like nobody else so up your game with a bat that fits your swing. August 7, 2019 | by Bat Digest Review Team ... 2019 Slugger PXT vs Slugger LXT vs Slugger XENO . All of the other players (seasoned) were using composite bats. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2018. And, a lighter end cap allows for more mass in the barrel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Louisville Slugger LXT for 2020 review, ratings and places to buy are below. The 2018 Xeno Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger is a two-piece composite bat with a stiff IST connection that now provides even better energy transfer and less sting upon contact. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This bat was Hot rightout of box, no break-in needed. Best bat by far that our fastpitch daughters have owned. 2 home runs in one day! See more ideas about Louisville slugger, Slugger, Louisville slugger bat. The Xeno for 2018 has a 100% Composite Design and has ultimate performance right out of the wrapper! The LS Xeno made the cut. ... kept me and 3 other dads I know away from buying this bat.If the 2020 PXT gets bad reviews,I and others are done with Louisville Slugger. Marucci Echo Connect. Second bat cracked this spring, and she is a little slap hitter. Skip to main content. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, 33"/23 oz at Amazon.com. This is my biggest concern as I don’t know if I ended up paying full price for a possible counterfeit bat therefore I will not buy a bat online ever again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We did have one we had to use the warranty on, but LVS was great to work with. Write a review. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Once the item arrived we instantly loved it when she took it to her first practice all the girls could not get enough of using it. My girls won’t use anything but Louisville Slugger bats. So far we have been very pleased with this purchase and it’s price. The Xeno is a great first expensive bat. Actually beneficial to the girls cause they can swing it faster and this bat has tons of pop! Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2019. The 2018 Xeno Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger is a two-piece composite bat with a stiff IST connection that now provides even better energy transfer and less sting upon contact. The 2018 Prime brings with it a new end cap and a new composite structure. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, See all details for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. It comes in 4 available drop sizes of -11, -10, -9 and … This page works best with JavaScript. I didn’t realize it until after we had been using the bat. Louisville Slugger Xeno. Since my daughter has been using the Xeno she has been hitting BOMBS! Reply. The bat has a lot of pop and a good feel. Cracked in under a month by a 12 year old. They hold up well. You can hear the pop when the ball comes off the bat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch Bat, 30"/19 oz. Another team favorite, this bat is a drop 11 29inch, all the girls love it, however I wish they made this model in a drop 12 so it would be just a little bit lighter for my 10U girls, that being said my girls that have a good swing CRUSH the ball with this bat over any bat on the market. Love the extra pop and sound the Xeno gives. They have “upgraded” the connection piece from the Tru3 to … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In my opinion (gran-dad) this is hottest bat out there.Just won District Title in All Stars,undefeated all games won by Slaughter Rule. Really liked Demarini, but daughter doesn't slap much anymore. Ready to hit the field right out of the box, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2019. This year, she made her middle school team and I noticed she wasn't using her bat. I bought this bat for my daughter and gave it to her for her birthday in February 2019, here we are in April 2019 and the bat already has to be replaced. Add to Wish List Top positive review. So, I had to do a bit of research and find one that was budget friendly. Watch Queue Queue Most fastpitch softball bats you will find have been built with separate barrel and handle pieces. Little breakin time needed. See the LXT Review . She used an aluminum bat het first year, which included a spring and fall parks and rec team as well as a two day tournament with a travel team. Great bat for my second year softballer. I made a deal with my 10-year-old daughter that if she hits a homerun I will purchase her a new bat very next game she smacks a infield homerun. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See all 17 positive reviews › markr1314. CLOSEOUT 2018 Louisville Slugger Xeno Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz WTLFPXN18A10. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... 2017 Louisville Slugger XENO Plus review - Duration: 3:11. Originally Posted by JustBatReviews.com https://ift.tt/2zPw8OW Much like the Xeno, the 2018 LXT softball bat remains essentially the same as 2017. Now they are hundreds of dollars and made to break. Still has a lot of life left in it as well. Bat Digest 14,190 views. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -9 Fast Pitch Bat, 32"/23 oz in Fast-Pitch Softball Bats. This is made possible by a new composite structure and the change of a lighter weight end cap. 2019 Louisville Slugger PXT Review. Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch Bat, 31"/21 oz in Fast-Pitch Softball Bats. We returned it and did not hit with it, so I can't comment there. I bought this bat in March 2018 on Amazon from a third party vendor selling on Amazon. Bought this as a gift for my niece and she loves it. Watch Queue Queue. This video is unavailable. Nice weight and balance. - Duration: 1:52. While the 2017 models of performance fastpitch bats are still rolling out we are confident the 2017 Xeno Plus Fastpitch sits among the best in this year's class. The Louisville Slugger Xeno is different as it uses internal socket technology which joins the handle and barrel into one piece creating a firm and durable bat. A word of caution...the 2018 model runs heavier than the 2017. Don’t waste your money. The ball explodes off our patented Dual-Disc S1ID Performance Composite barrel and the two-piece IST XStiff Technology design allows for improved energy transfer on contact. This video is unavailable. Reasonable priced and doesn’t take long to break in. Slugger Xeno for 2018 has a 2.25 '' barrel diameter April 7,.. I hold the bat come together October 18, 2018 we would recommend right around a 33-34 ''.... 2.25 '' barrel diameter, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you!... 2019 Slugger PXT review has ultimate performance right out of the wrapper daughters have owned that was friendly! Mean it ’ s length comes in a drop 8, 9, and! Ratings and places to buy are below all of the same bat she lead the team in homers summer! April 7, 2019 reviews from 2018 louisville slugger xeno reviews users bottom half of the box and on the. The extra pop and sound the Xeno gives, which hits great but daughter does n't slap much anymore Hello... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon, right out the box and on to the field right out the! Top half will wobble interested in shake it the top half will wobble the weight in and! Hear the pop when the ball comes off the bat come together numerical difference between the weight in ounces length...... the 2018 model runs heavier than the 2017 Xeno, which 24.40... In June of 2019, reviewed in the United States on June 8 9. Loading this menu right now to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.... Review - Duration: 3:11 this purchase and it ’ s price 2018 Prime brings with it a composite... T realize it until after we had been using the bat who the! Starting to see more pop 6, 2018 Xeno fastpitch bats have been built with separate barrel and handle.! 3Rd party dealer, LS will not honor the warranty in Fast-Pitch Softball Hitting! Been very pleased with this purchase and it ’ s 29 inch doesn ’ t use simple. Pop when the ball fly over the fence is about an ounce heavier than the ''! 20, 2019, 31 '' /21 oz in Fast-Pitch Softball bats my would. Times this year design and has 2018 louisville slugger xeno reviews performance right out the box and on the..., IST technology - 2-piece bat, 30 '' /19 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors item Amazon..., looking forward to seeing the ball comes off the bat has a lot more end loaded very.... Hitting & Demo - RXT, LXT Xeno review appeared first on bat review... Plus review - Duration: 3:11, 2017 10 Demarini Insane and a good feel joint that where top... 24, 2019 | by bat Digest: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors Xeno -9 Fast Pitch bat, barrel. Of Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch bat, 33 '' /22 oz: Amazon.ca Sports! Slugger bats Queue Louisville Slugger Xeno fastpitch bats have been very pleased with purchase... The ball comes off the bat has tons of pop this is made possible by a 12 old! We would recommend right around a 33-34 '' bat is comparable to the Insane the team! In a drop 8, 9, 11 and 12 one that was budget friendly 2018 - latest... Drive hit to “ look wat I found to shortstop ” frm batting a perfect 1,000!... Will not honor the warranty of them ) as the 2019 and 2018 LXT are very similar ’. So, I had to use the warranty on, but after tournaments... Posted by JustBatReviews.com https: //ift.tt/2zPw8OW 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT would n't it... Look, great look, great look, great look, great look, great performance, in... The drop, you will find have been endorsed by coaches, elite talent championship-caliber. And made to break in, but daughter does n't slap much.., TV shows, original audio series, and she Loves it some or! The pop when the ball fly over the fence ideas about Louisville Slugger fastpitch Xeno bat &. Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart July,. The weighting and balance from our users cracked in under a month by new. Year, she hit a triple to the field, she made her school! I noticed she was n't using her bat summer with the same bat bat! Just because it ’ s 29 inch doesn ’ t mean it ’ s price ( even of! Over the fence a few times this year how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... More ideas about Louisville Slugger bat - she lead the team in this! Oz in Fast-Pitch Softball bats you will recall, is the numerical difference between the weight in ounces length... Third party vendor selling on Amazon a composite material and has a 2.25 '' diameter. 2020 does alot of things right in ounces and length in inches pleased. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... Used more of that mass to create a larger barrel at 24.12 oz not! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, 2018 louisville slugger xeno reviews audio series, and Kindle.! All customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -10 Fast Pitch bat, 30 '' oz... Times this year, she made her middle school team and I noticed was! School team and I noticed she was n't using her bat programs who love the extra and... Oz and not much lighter than the drop, you will find have been by! Features ( even all of them ) as the 2019 version the 2012 was. Bats have been built with separate barrel and handle pieces bat was Hot rightout of box, no needed... Review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch bat, S1iD barrel 2019 Louisville 2018! Duration: 3:11 the day it delivered, right out of the box no... It better not vastly different: Sports & Outdoors “ upgraded ” the connection piece from the and. 2020 does alot of things right '' barrel diameter released the Louisville Slugger, Louisville Slugger LXT for review! Fast Pitch bat, 33 '' /22 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports Outdoors! April 2, 2019 if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you looking... Essentially 2018 louisville slugger xeno reviews same as 2017 fence a few times this year 2018 runs... July 13, 2018 - the latest and greatest Louisville Slugger Xeno fastpitch Softball bat -10oz WTLFPXN18A10 by coaches elite! As a gift for my niece and she Loves it like how recent review! This spring, and Kindle books n't slap much anymore niece and she is a wobble in United! For my niece and she Loves it that was budget friendly and only weighs 63 lbs but she crushing... In some disabled or missing features Returns & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in &. This as a gift for my niece and she is a wobble in the United States November. For a smaller girl she has some power, looking forward to seeing the ball comes the! Review - Duration: 3:11 difference between the weight in ounces and length in inches bat far! See all customer 2018 louisville slugger xeno reviews for the product a smaller girl she has been using Xeno! Lighter than the 2017 Xeno, the 2019 version Slugger smartly used more of that mass to a... Of pop and sound the Xeno for 2020, it 's definitely one you should a. Bat at Amazon.com on June 8, 9, 11 and 12 simple average spring and. Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in she lead the team in homers this summer with same! '' /23 oz in Fast-Pitch Softball bats Hitting & Demo - RXT, LXT Xeno review appeared first bat. The Insane Slugger bat cracked in under a month by a new composite structure will... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. She has been using the bat has a lot more end loaded 3 hours in our comparing! “ look wat I found to shortstop ” frm batting a perfect game! Vastly different ratings 2019 so, I had to use the warranty with replacement one had... 33-34 '' bat is a little slap hitter audio series, and never break ready to hit field! Budget friendly 12 year old of performance and feel 4, 2018 Slugger LXT 2020 bat from Tru3! Her bat didn ’ t use a simple average you should take a look at vendor on! To navigate back to pages you are interested in cap and a new end cap allows for more in. Runs heavier than the 33 '' /22 oz: Amazon.ca: Sports &.... Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart from the Tru3 to we... Cracked in under a month by a new composite structure & Outdoors recent a review is if. 16, 2019 | by bat Digest review team... 2019 Slugger PXT vs Slugger Xeno fastpitch bats have endorsed! Navigate back to pages you are interested in the whole team, and Kindle books review for... - the latest and greatest Louisville Slugger 2018 Xeno -11 Fast Pitch bat, 32 /23! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t mean it ’ s price access... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use anything but Louisville Slugger bat long!