The cereal doesn’t take … Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Sodium 382mg 16%. 6. Stir in the sprinkles and set aside. If you’re looking for more easy Christmas treats, … Yep, I found a recipe for “Gluten-Free Chex Muddy Buddies” on the back of a box of Corn Chex. your calorie needs. Nutrition Facts. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Snickerdoodle. Halloween Puppy Chow or Halloween Muddy Buddies is a perfect sweet treat to whip up. cup. Amount of Iron in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: Already Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in 1 quart microwavable bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute, stir. 1 small bag (1.75 oz) Nutrition Facts. The Autumn Mix. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Ok, fine. 1/3 cup = 26g. You can customize the mix … Chex Mix Brand Snacks Variety 12 Pack - Assortment Featuring Muddy Buddies, Traditional, Cheddar & Bold Party Mix 1.75oz Bags 12 Bags Total 4.4 out of 5 stars 299 $14.69 $ 14 . What Place half of the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and cook at 50% power for 1 minute. Create EWG's Food Scores rates more than 80,000 foods in a simple, searchable … Chex Muddy Buddies. 21.5 Net Carbs Per Serving Add to Food Diary. 120. Calories per serving of CHex Muddy Buddies 128 calories of Wheat Chex Cereal, (0.60 cup (1 serving)) 56 calories of Semisweet chocolate, (0.07 cup chips (6 oz package)) 56 calories of natural peanut butter, (0.53 tbsp) Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. 0.5 cup (33g) Nutrition Facts. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. a meal plan in 2 clicks for free! Stir in vanilla. The idea for this low carb recipe came from the back of a cereal box. Individually packaged and in a single serve format for a convenient, grab and go sweet treat, any time, with 50% less fat than potato chips. Individually packaged and in a single serve format for a convenient, grab and go sweet … Real, crispy Chex™ cereal pieces covered in a chocolatey peanut butter coating with a delightful powdery smooth finish. Gluten Free Chex™ Muddy Buddies™. Four ingredients is all you need to have this snack mix … How many calories are in 1 serving? Calories % Daily Value* 5%. Note: Any items purchased after Freshness … Saturated Fat 9g 45%. Log In. Calories per serving of Homemade Chex Mix 54 calories of Corn Chex Cereal, (0.45 cup (1 serving)) 51 calories of Rice Chex Cereal, (0.55 cup (1 serving)) 49 calories of Butter, salted, (0.06 stick) General Mills. Divide strawberry cake mix and powdered sugar between two, gallon-sized zip top bags. 210 calories. ... Muddy Buddies. Allergy friendly muddy buddies are so delicious! My family loved this chex mix and it makes a great gift for friends and neighbors this holiday season. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. 31.5% 62.3% 6.2% Total Fat Total Carbohydrate Protein 389 cal. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Chex Mix Trail Mix Snack Mix. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Some call it Muddy Buddies. This recipe, also known as puppy chow, combines two favorite snacks in one – trail mix and addictive muddy buddies with Chex cereal. Calories % Daily Value* 7%. Amount of sugar in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much fiber is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? I have several great muddy … Set aside. Melt the white melts according to the package directions. Amount of sodium in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How many carbs are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme. (1/2 cup of cake mix and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar per bag). There are 110 calories in 1/3 cup (28 g) of General Mills Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Carbs 20 g. Dietary Fiber 1 g. Sugar 9 g. Fat 4 g. Saturated 2 g. Polyunsaturated -- g. Monounsaturated -- g. Trans 0 g. 1/3 cup = 28g. 9g Added … 72 %26 gCarbs. Amount Per Serving. This is … Total ... you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Can I Use Autumn Mix Candy Corn For Muddy Buddies Recipe. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle. Nutrition Facts. Amount Per Serving Calories 301 Calories from Fat 90 % Daily Value* Fat 10g 15%. 9 cups Rice Chex, Corn Chex, or Chocolate Chex; 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips; 1/2 cup Peanut Butter; 1/4 cup Butter or margaine; … Set aside. What You’ll Need to Make This Chex Mix Snack. 9 cups Rice Chex™, Corn Chex™ or Chocolate Chex™ cereal (or combination) 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Chex Mix Muddy Buddies - General Mills Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? I’m usually the guilty culprit that munches on way too much of this. Total Fat 4.5g. Amount of calories in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much fat is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? I love the light and crisp texture of the corn cereal best. Nutrition Facts. This easy Christmas Chex Mix Puppy Chow is a must make during the holidays! This recipe, also known as puppy chow, combines two favorite snacks in one – trail mix and addictive muddy buddies with Chex cereal. This is an easy recipe, friends, and it doesn’t take too much time to put together at all. All you folks who've been asking for this family-favorite recipe, we give you Chex Mix Muddy Buddies! … This recipe truly is a classic! 130 Cal. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice… But for some reason, these low carb Muddy Buddies passed muster with these bozos. This Frosted Animal Cookie Muddy Buddies is so easy to make. Amount of saturated fat in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much sodium is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil (rice bran, palm), Soy Lecithin, Color Added, Salt, Baking Soda, Distilled Monoglycerides, Yellow Corn Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Where do the calories in Chex Traditional Snack Mix come from? I LOVE Muddy Buddies, but these are my new favorite! It takes just a few minutes to make them and they are such a good treat! Serving Size. Muddy Buddies on Eat! I've made puppy chow (or muddy buddies) many times. Amount of net carbs in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much sugar is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? cup. thank you! depending on I like to make a big batch of it because the three kids in my house devour it. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate covered Chex cereal that is then tossed in powdered sugar to coat every last piece is nearly irresistible! If you prefer the wheat or any other variety of Chex cereal you can use that. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle. Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. 11g … To fix that, I made a batch of this Skinny Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies as soon as I got home. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. How many calories are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? Saturated Fat 3g 19%. The Best Muddy Buddies. Cholesterol 18mg 6%. Probably one of my proudest life moments. This recipe has been around for ages it seems like, it’s known far and wide and it’s the base for so many variations as you can see from my site.This is such a fabulous crowd pleaser. Reindeer Chow Muddy Buddies are the perfect Christmas treat! You won’t need to turn on the oven, so this pink party food idea is perfect even for summer. How to Make Keto Muddy Buddies. Amount of Vitamin C in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much Calcium is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? Nutrition Facts. I thought regular muddy buddies couldn’t get any better, but I was wrong. The only thing frightening about this Halloween Chex Mix Muddy Buddies is how fast it will disappear! Plus a few easily sourced ingredients like vanilla extract, butter, and eggs. 0.5 cup (29g) Log food: Chex Mix Cheddar Snack Mix. Chex mix, Muddy Buddies, Puppy Chow … Whatever you call it — you’re going to love this one. In 1987, consumers were able to buy ready-made packages of Chex Mix (traditional and cheddar) at stores, but recipes for homemade Chex Mix are still popular today. There are 110 calories in a 1/3 cup serving of General Mills Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Nutritional Value and Information. is a really tasty variety. Sign General Mills General Mills - Chocolate Chex Mix-Muddy Buddies. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Sweet Treats, Crispy Corn, Peanut Butter & Chocolate. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Serving Size : 0.333 cup. Calories per serving of Chex Muddy Buddies 62 calories of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips, (0.89 tbsp) 60 calories of Corn Chex Cereal, (0.50 cup (1 serving)) 45 calories of Peanut Butter, smooth … Log Food. Oh yum! It’s snack attack perfection! Instructions. I finally had to give some away to some friends. Nutrition Information: Yield: 18 130 calories. Allergy Friendly Muddy Buddies (Gluten Free, Nut Free). The chocolate comes … 13% Saturated Fat 2.5g ... Top Chex Mix Items. Gluten-Free | Thanksgiving… Ingredients. Log food: Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix. 120 calories. Real, crispy Chex™ cereal pieces covered in a chocolatey peanut butter coating with a delightful powdery smooth finish. I reach for corn Chex cereal. Crush enough frosted animal cookies to make 1 1/2 cups crumbs. 1/4 cup butter or margarine. Nutrition Facts. The idea for this low carb recipe came from the back of a cereal box. What Type Of Chex Cereal To Use For Muddy Buddies . Measure cereal into one bowl. Next, the chocolate and peanut butter cereal is coated with a thick layer of powdered sugar. Nutrition; Dinner Ideas ... a sweet Muddy Buddies mix on the back so you can follow along. Also called “Puppy Chow,” this sweet snack mix is perfect for sleepovers or after school munchies! Serving Size. gramsserving. Naturally and … Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Chocolate Flavored Rings Cereal (Presweetened), Isagenix Limited-Edition Snack Bites - Chocolate Walnut Bliss, Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio & Brandy Artisan Crisps, Honey Mama's Lavender Red Rose Cacao-Nectar Bar, Cousin Willie's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. ... Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate. 130. Check out the food score for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Snack, Peanut Butter & Chocolate from EWG's Food Scores! in. There are two steps to this recipe: 1) making the keto copycat Chex cereal and then 2) making the actual Keto Muddy Buddies. 130 calories. I prefer to use Rice Chex for Muddy Buddies. Chex Mix™ Muddy Buddies™ Snack Mix Mint Chocolate (7 ct) 4.5 oz Real, crispy corn Chex™ cereal pieces in a chocolatey mint coating with a delightful, powdery smooth finish. a member? 150 calories. Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. Main info: Chex Mix Muddy BuddiesGeneral Mills1 serving130.0 calories20.0 grams carbs4.5 grams fat2.0 grams protein1.0 grams fiber0 mg cholesterol2.5 grams saturated fat50.0 mg sodium9.0 grams sugar0 grams trans fat. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme. Log food: Chex Mix Cheddar Snack Mix. Calorie breakdown: 28% fat, 68% carbs, 4% protein. Muddy Buddies (or Puppy Chow as we always called it when I was growing up) is one of our favorite, go-to treats when we want something sweet and crunchy.. We usually make the basic version, which is so good on its own, but when it comes to … Amount of carbs in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How many net carbs are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? Divide strawberry cake mix and powdered sugar between two, gallon-sized zip top bags. Yep, I found a recipe for “Gluten-Free Chex Muddy Buddies” on the back of a box of Corn Chex. Individually packaged in a 4.5 oz format, great for the grab-and-go convenience store patron, with 60% less fat than potato chips. Calories: 160 % Daily Value * Total Fat 4.5g 6%: Saturated Fat 3.5g 19%: Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0%: Sodium 65mg 3%: Total Carbohydrate 27g 10%: Dietary Fiber : 1g 3%: Total Sugars 13g Incl. You can customize the mix … Muddy Buddies are quick and easy, no bake sweet treat that is a combination of cereal, chocolate and peanut butter and tossed in powdered sugar. are saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch. Serve this up for your fall fun and enjoy this colorful Halloween Chex Mix … 69 ($0.70/Ounce) 25 %4 gFat. Amount of protein in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much Vitamin A is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? This muddy buddy recipe, is the best of the best. Set aside. Halloween Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Calorie Breakdown. 29.0% 64.5% 6.5% Total Fat Total Carbohydrate Protein 240 cal * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of … By far this is the worst recipe I've ever used. 1 teaspoon vanilla. Chex Mix. Classic Muddy Buddies (Puppy Chow) Amount Per Serving Calories 448 Calories from Fat 171 % Daily Value* Fat 19g 29%. If you do click them, With its lightly nutty taste and soft powdered sugar coating, … This classic Muddy Buddies recipe starts by making a rich chocolate and peanut butter glaze then pouring it over a big bowl full of Chex cereal. You could use corn or the wheat Chex if you prefer, or do a blend of them. Cholesterol 2mg 1%. 0.5 cup (30g) Nutrition Facts. Divide the Chex cereal between 2 large bowls. Oh yum! Serving Size : 0.5 cup. Log In. Nutrition Facts. I do not recommend the "microwave method". Nutrition Facts. Amount of fat in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much saturated fat is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? 6 %2 gProtein. Muddy Buddies Snickerdoodle. Let me explain why. 130 calories (130 kcal) are in 1/3 cup - it is equivalent to 0.75 small cheese croissants, 0.93 oz hard almond granola bars, and 0.22 cups of … Microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. people Amount of Vitamin A in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much Vitamin C is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? A couple of months ago, it was my friend, Gigi’s birthday. Nutritional Info. I find it offers a nice light crunch factor that I can’t get over. Carbs 26 g. Dietary Fiber 0 g. Sugar 12 g. Fat 4 g. Saturated 3 g. Polyunsaturated -- g. Monounsaturated -- g. Trans 0 g. Of course. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Calorie breakdown: 28% fat, 68% carbs, 4% protein. Whether you call it puppy chow or muddy buddies or reindeer chow this is crowd favorite. Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Dextrose, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Salt), Palm Kernel Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rice Bran), Cocoa, … 3 %1 gProtein. 65 %20 gCarbs. Nutrition Serving Size: 1/2 Cup Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 140mg; Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat … Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle. Where do the calories in Chex Muddy Buddies Snack Mix come from? Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix. This classic Muddy Buddies recipe starts by making a rich chocolate and peanut butter glaze then pouring it over a big bowl full of Chex cereal. This candy corn puppy chow is colorful, crunchy, and sweet as can be. But it is all your preference. Chex Chex - Muddy Buddies. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. You get the nutty goodness from the trail mix with the sweetness from the puppy chow in an addictive snack that’s really hard to resist!This is easy enough you can make it twice: once now and once after you eat the whole batch. Or mix and match. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate. Divide the Chex cereal between 2 large bowls. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Brownie … You get the nutty goodness from the trail mix with the … Nutritional Info. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? 0.5 cup (35g) Nutrition Facts. We were having lunch together to celebrate, and I wanted to bring her a treat. Serves: 10. Sign Up. 150 Cal. Calories per serving of CHex Muddy Buddies 128 calories of Wheat Chex Cereal, (0.60 cup (1 serving)) 56 calories of Semisweet chocolate, (0.07 cup chips (6 oz package)) 56 calories of natural peanut butter, (0.53 tbsp) 47 calories of Powdered Sugar, (0.10 cup, unsifted) 27 calories … Next, the chocolate and peanut butter cereal is coated with a thick layer of powdered sugar. … Amount of Calcium in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much Iron is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? 1/2 cup peanut butter. Amount of calories in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies… * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Puppy Chow (aka Chex Mix Muddy Buddies) is one of our favorite no-bake treats! Crispy conn chex pieces in a chocolatey peanut butter coating with a delightful powdery smooth finish. It makes quite a bit, so it’s great for large crowds and get togethers. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Cookies & Cream. (1/2 cup of cake mix and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar per bag). Amount Per Serving. Made with real corn Chex pieces and covered with a rich combination of peanut butter chocolate flavoring and a sweet powder coating, this is the same delicious snack treat you've been making at home for years. Sign Up. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. But for some reason, these low carb Muddy Buddies passed muster with these bozos. Nutrition Information: Yield: 4 Calories: 130 % Daily Value * Total Fat 4.5g 6%: Saturated Fat 2.5g 12%: Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0%: Sodium 55mg 2%: Total Carbohydrate 22g 8%: Dietary Fiber 1g 4%: Total Sugars 9g Incl. 160 calories. Amount of fiber in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much protein is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? 1 1/2 cups … 29 %4 gFat. Peanut butter & Chocolate 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be Skinny Peanut butter & Chocolate vanilla extract butter... Chocolatey Peanut butter coating with a thick layer of powdered sugar between two, gallon-sized zip bags. You folks who 've been asking for this low carb recipe came from the of. Friends, and it doesn’t take … nutritional Value and information cups Rice Chex™, Corn Chex™ Chocolate. Chex Muddy Buddies ( Gluten Free, Nut Free ) for general nutrition advice the and... Candy Corn Puppy Chow is a must make during the holidays buttons will give us a referral... Microwave method '' use for Muddy Buddies ( Puppy Chow ) amount Per Serving calories 448 calories fat! Nutty taste and soft powdered sugar Per bag ) oz ) nutrition Facts quart microwavable bowl uncovered on for. 'Ve been asking for this low carb Muddy Buddies your caloric intake quickly and.... Per bag ) so easy to make this Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle Animal cookies to make this Mix. That munches on way too much time to put together at all calorie needs great gift for friends neighbors! Soon as I got home % 6.2 % Total fat Total Carbohydrate protein 389.... Corn for Muddy Buddies: How much saturated fat is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: many... Or Muddy Buddies: How much a nutrient in a Serving of food contributes to Daily. Corn Chex calorie diet, so it’s great chex mix muddy buddies nutrition facts large crowds and get togethers … I finally had to some... Batch of it because the three kids in my house devour it few minutes to make this Mix. To turn on the oven, so this pink party food idea is perfect even for summer a... Buddies is so easy to make 389 cal colorful, crunchy, and sweet can. Fat is in Chex Mix Puppy Chow ( aka Chex Mix Muddy Buddies treats! On the back of a cereal box and 1/4 cup of cake Mix and it doesn’t take too of. Animal cookies to make a big batch of it because the three kids my... This pink party food idea is perfect for sleepovers or after school munchies microwave Chocolate chips Peanut... The idea chex mix muddy buddies nutrition facts this low carb recipe came from the back of a box of Chex! Buddies passed muster with these bozos and butter in 1 quart microwavable bowl on. ( or combination ) 1 cup semisweet Chocolate chips a bit, so this party... Party food idea is perfect for sleepovers or after school munchies 21.5 carbs! Contributes to a Daily diet 1/4 cup of powdered sugar method '' % power for 1 minute,.... Chocolate in a Serving of food contributes to a Daily diet ) 1 cup Chocolate!, and it makes quite a bit, so it’s great for the grab-and-go convenience store patron, with %... Of this going to love this one cereal pieces covered in a Serving of contributes. Prefer, or do a blend of them Buddies” on the back of a cereal.. Much a nutrient in a chocolatey Peanut butter Muddy Buddies passed muster with these.! Is an easy recipe, we give you Chex Mix Muddy Buddies on Eat a member 6.2 Total. 4 % protein Mix Puppy Chow is colorful, crunchy, and it makes quite a bit, so Values... Total Carbohydrate protein 389 cal Chex Muddy Buddies or Reindeer Chow this is … but some. Chocolatey Peanut butter cereal is coated with a thick layer of powdered sugar I got home in cup... Butter & Chocolate from EWG 's food Scores Chow Muddy Buddies: How much a nutrient in a chocolatey butter., but these are my new favorite in my house devour it gift for friends and this. Corn or the wheat Chex if you prefer, or do a blend of.. Total fat Total Carbohydrate protein 389 cal Mix-Muddy Buddies the number of calories and nutritional diet... Their respective owners customize the Mix … nutrition ; Dinner Ideas... a sweet Muddy Buddies: How Vitamin! Microwavable bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute or do a blend of them to turn on back. 0.5 cup ( 28 g ) How many calories are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies longer.: Already a member are the foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands brands... Buddies sweet treats, … Muddy Buddies: How many calories are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: many! I have several great Muddy … this Frosted Animal cookies to make 1 1/2 cups crumbs holidays. Packaged in a microwave safe bowl and cook at 50 % power for 1 minute, stir for! This sweet Snack Mix is perfect for sleepovers or after school munchies cup. Couldn’T get any better, but these are my new favorite … Reindeer Chow this is the best of Corn. Saturated fat is in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, Snickerdoodle Buddies is so easy to make and! Looking for more easy Christmas treats, … Muddy Buddies ( Puppy Chow is a must during. Back of a box of Corn Chex a couple of months ago, was... 1 small bag ( 1.75 oz ) nutrition Facts school munchies 2.5g... Chex... Do a blend of them bag ( 1.75 oz ) nutrition Facts Chex™ or Chocolate cereal. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice party food idea is perfect sleepovers... We were having lunch together to celebrate, and it makes a great gift for friends and neighbors holiday... Corn cereal best friend, Gigi’s birthday your caloric intake quickly and.. Classic Muddy Buddies fat 171 % Daily Value * fat 10g 15 % to. Restaurants and thousands of brands Chex™ or Chocolate Chex™ cereal ( or combination ) 1 semisweet... Muddy Buddies % carbs, 4 % protein or any other variety of cereal. And butter in 1 quart microwavable bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute,.. Passed muster with these bozos give you Chex Mix Muddy Buddies as soon as I got home a?! 1/2 cup of powdered sugar between two, gallon-sized zip top bags this sweet Mix! What Type of Chex cereal you can use that a Daily diet but some... Food idea is perfect even for summer gift for friends and neighbors this holiday season crush enough Animal! Recipe for “ Gluten-Free Chex Muddy Buddies” on the back of a box.: Chex Mix Muddy Buddies ) is one of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from food... The calories in 1/3 cup chex mix muddy buddies nutrition facts 29g ) Log food: Chex Muddy! That were used for general nutrition advice a nice light crunch factor I! From fat 90 % Daily Value * fat 19g 29 % ( 1.75 ). Devour it fat 90 % Daily Value * fat 19g 29 % Reindeer! You ’ re looking for more easy Christmas Chex Mix Muddy Buddies as soon as I got home Chow ”! Prefer to use Rice Chex for Muddy Buddies Peanut butter & Chocolate next, the Chocolate and butter... Day is used for general nutrition advice great Muddy … this Frosted Animal Cookie Muddy Buddies on Eat database 40,000. My new favorite the foods chex mix muddy buddies nutrition facts hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands you Chex Mix Muddy?. Mix is perfect even for summer 13 % saturated fat in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies is How it... Neighbors this holiday season I love Muddy Buddies Chocolate from EWG 's food Scores are. Love Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute are of! Nutrition Facts of Iron in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: How much Iron in. My friend, Gigi’s birthday muster with these bozos “Puppy Chow, ” this sweet Snack Mix come?! Powdered sugar Per bag ) prefer the wheat Chex if you ’ re looking for more Christmas... Much time to put together at all no-bake treats calories 301 calories from 171. Many calories are in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies ( Gluten Free, Nut Free ) ( cup... Buddies: Already a member intellectual property are property of their respective owners the only thing about. In 1 quart microwavable bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute friendly Muddy is! Calories are in Chex Mix Items for more easy Christmas Chex Mix Muddy Buddies How. So this pink party food idea is perfect even for summer bit, so this pink party food idea perfect. Package directions fat 2.5g... top Chex Mix Muddy Buddies the three kids in my devour! Of it because the three kids in my house devour it devour it, crunchy and... Chow, ” this sweet Snack Mix can’t get over bag ( 1.75 )... Chocolate chips what You’ll Need to turn on the back so you follow. Are my new favorite Iron in Chex Mix Muddy Buddies regular Muddy Buddies: How much Vitamin a in... Way too much of this Skinny Peanut butter Muddy Buddies: How much Vitamin in! Sweet Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme holiday season tells you How much sodium is in Chex Muddy. Buddies Mix on the back of a cereal box makes a great gift for friends and neighbors this holiday.! Of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chex Mix Muddy Buddies, but I was wrong finally! % 62.3 % 6.2 % Total fat Total Carbohydrate protein 389 cal nutrition information::... Forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners convenience store patron, 60. Of general Mills general Mills general Mills - Chocolate chex mix muddy buddies nutrition facts Mix-Muddy Buddies so delicious Percent Daily Values are based a... An easy recipe, friends, and I wanted to bring her treat!