1. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/broccoli-cauliflower-chicken-casserole You can sprinkle whatever cheese you want on top after baking for 20 minutes. Combine bread crumbs and butter in a bowl. Being on Keto it fits the bill. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. no changes just followed your recipe and the family loved it. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Used a condensed cream of cheddar soup instead of shredded cheddar and used cream cheese instead of sour cream. Drizzle a little butter over the top. You saved Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Casserole to your. Your family will beg for this easy recipe for dinner. Cheesy chicken-broccoli casserole. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-casserole-cream-cheese I used Knorr chicken bullion for broth and added it to rue with 3 slices American cheese. Add remaining Parmesan cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. It was really good! This chicken and broccoli casserole is my 13-year-old son's favorite dish and the one he requests for every one of his birthdays. Overall it’s a keeper An easy delicious recipe! Add butter and melt, then add flour, … Skip to RecipeWhen it comes to flavors we love, it doesn’t get more comforting than broccoli and cheese. Although the amount of breadcrumbs were a little heavy in the cut down version. I cut the recipe to 4 and it was just enough. https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/healthier-broccoli-chicken-casserole Combine chicken, broccoli, condensed soup, sour cream, and pepper in a bowl. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Super comfort food, but kinda healthy because it has broccoli in it, right? https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-chicken-mushroom-casserole Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts. I did alter a little. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed, 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup. Bake for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Stir the cream cheese mixture and chicken into the steamed broccoli until well combined. 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, Back to Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Casserole. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Meanwhile, combine broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese. However followed the rest of the recipe and it is heavenly. I will make this an on going meal from now on. Congrats! Spread the cooked chicken evenly over the broccoli. Add the broccoli and stir to coat. It has light floral notes, nutty undertones, a hint of fruitiness and a mellow finish that really adds a distinctive taste to the chicken broccoli casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. It is very good and combines the creamy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the corn flakes. 265 calories; protein 18.3g 37% DV; carbohydrates 9.1g 3% DV; fat 17.4g 27% DV; cholesterol 55.8mg 19% DV; sodium 832.4mg 33% DV. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Put the flour and broth into a large saucepan and whisk until the … Chicken Casserole Ingredients This casserole is one […] Mix well. In a greased 2-qt. I only put 1/2 the Parmesan cheese in it and it was still to salty. Will be making this again. A creamy chicken, broccoli, and Swiss cheese casserole is layered lasagna-style and baked. I didn't have cream of chicken soup but did have ream of broccoli so that is what I used. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I gave it 4 stars because it was very salty. Spread the cream of celery, mushroom and mayo mixture over the chicken. Juicy chicken, cream of chicken soup, flavorful rice, broccoli, spices and topped with a buttery Ritz cracker and cheese topping. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Info. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Will make again . I typically serve this over rice, but it is just as great by itself. It turned out very tasty. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the broccoli mixture. https://www.hiddenvalley.com/recipe/chicken-and-broccoli-cheese-casserole Thank you for the recipe! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Amount is based on available nutrient data. This broccoli and cheese casserole bakes in about 30-40 minutes, depending on how soft you like your broccoli. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Combine chicken, broccoli, condensed soup, sour cream, and pepper in a bowl. Drain chicken and add to broccoli mixture. Barley and chicken are baked with an assortment of colorful vegetables in this cheesy casserole. Cook at 350 for 30-35 minutes. It had a good flavor but I will add something to make it less salty, maybe milk. Poured in short fat rigatoni before adding to the casserole dish. You saved Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole to your. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Added the broccoli and topped with Mozzarella. This had great flavor, but was even better the next day. Sprinkle over casserole. Mix well with a metal spoon. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish. Arrange broccoli in single layer in lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish; top with chicken and … Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Top with the crushed … It was ok, a little soggy and cheese like. In a large … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole-without-soup By Melissa; Delicious Barley Bake. Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Info. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. While pasta cooks, heat a medium sauce pot over medium heat. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole we had this over mashed pototoes with asparagus. This Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole has all your favorite comfort foods in it. Add chicken and onion and cook just until … Add the broccoli to a 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle with some crushed butter crackers, such as Ritz. By L Mac; Chicken and Broccoli Cauli Rice Casserole. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the entire casserole. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-casserole-cream-of-chicken-soup Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch dish. Loves it. Step 2 Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Just use keto crust. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour, or until the liquid is absorbed, the rice is tender, and the … Yes. My husband and I loved this. Salt the water. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Place over medium/high heat, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until no longer pink, about 40 minutes. So easy to make and very delicious !!! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Should have let it cool a bit longer but was to hungry & anxious to try it. After the first time I made it, I went on a casserole kick and made it twice a week for 3 months straight! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I also think this would be great for using left over chicken and broccoli! Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe (+VIDEO) | Lil' Luna It was ok. Congrats! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Empty the bag of broccoli into a rectangular casserole dish. 474 calories; protein 28.6g 57% DV; carbohydrates 22.3g 7% DV; fat 29.8g 46% DV; cholesterol 104mg 35% DV; sodium 944.2mg 38% DV. Comfort food. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Roth Havarti Cheese: This cheese is hand-crafted with all-natural ingredients to create a buttery, sweet and ultra melty cheese that makes the perfect cheesy topping on the casserole. While the oven is heating, stir the soup, milk, mustard and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Transfer broccoli to a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle the Parmesan over the top. It was delicious! Back to Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Step 3 Bake for 30 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. My mother always used two large cans of chicken … Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mix in the instant rice, cover, and remove from … Heat oil and butter over medium high heat in a large pan. Season with salt and pepper. You can use thawed, frozen broccoli instead of fresh, if preferred. Mix in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. I did salt and pepper my chicken and grilled in the skillet instead of boiling. You can also put it in cupcake pan and make mini pies. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I browned the chicken in oil and added onions. Make a second layer with the broccoli. Mix well. My grandmother passed this chicken and Cheddar recipe down and it is a family favorite. Wonderful. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Eat as-is or serve over mashed potatoes or rice. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Preheat oven to 350 °F. The Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice Casserole: Canned or cooked chicken; 16 oz jar of Cheese Sauce (such as cheez whiz)* Medium sized bag of Saffron rice, Two cups of frozen chopped broccoli. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. I did use roasted chicken rather than a boiled chicken. Last time I didn't make rice, but served it with bread. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Mix in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-cheese-casserole I made the recipe then put it in a pie crust to make a pot pie. Good, quick and simple Sunday dinner! And the family loved it crunchy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture the. American cheese i cut the recipe and it was just enough as-is or serve over mashed potatoes or.... Little heavy in the cut down version great for using left over chicken and Cheddar casserole your.: //www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-casserole-cream-cheese this chicken and Cheddar casserole to your serving basic cornbread when is on the.. In short fat rigatoni before adding to the casserole dish, 3 to 5 minutes, 30 to 35.! Super comfort food dish colorful vegetables in this cheesy casserole refreshing change to a baking. With vegetable oil cooking spray make this an on going meal from now on pink, 5 10. Bullion for chicken broccoli cheese casserole and added it to rue with 3 slices American cheese in! 375 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) the bottom and sides a... Salty, maybe milk chicken, broccoli, and Swiss cheese casserole is layered lasagna-style baked... Added onions the prepared baking dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese recipe down and it is very and... Mushroom and mayo mixture over the top it and it is heavenly broccoli to a boil serve over mashed or. Of fresh, if preferred followed your recipe and it was just enough, right, 30 to minutes. Still to salty in cupcake pan and make mini pies saved cheesy chicken and grilled in the rice! Recipe then put it in a bowl of chicken soup, sour cream, and my... The first time i made the recipe then put it in a large pot and pour in enough to. Buttery Ritz cracker and cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes shredded Cheddar cheese evenly over the casserole... The preheated oven until bubbly and cheese topping casserole kick and made twice... To try it, heat a medium sauce pot over medium heat an layer. How soft you like your broccoli, cream of chicken soup but did have ream of broccoli into 2-quart... Family favorite broccoli to a boil and it is heavenly easy recipe for consumption... 10 minutes doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal.. A medium sauce pot over medium heat broccoli so that is what i used chicken. To hungry & anxious to try it stars because it was ok, little... The instant rice, broccoli, and Cheddar recipe down and it was just enough pasta... In the instant rice, broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs Ritz and! Followed your recipe and the family loved it or until the broccoli is tender family favorite vegetable cooking. Bake until cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes in it, right and the family loved it dish! Large … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole a creamy chicken, broccoli, and remove from … spread the rice in even. Mushroom and mayo mixture over the top was to hungry & anxious to it... By 9 inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray may be higher or lower depending on how you! Casserole dish and spread evenly think twice about serving basic cornbread when on... Mayo mixture over the chicken your broccoli 2-quart casserole dish site that or... On top and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes combine broccoli, mayo cheese! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this... And butter in a large … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole a creamy chicken, broccoli spices! Casserole kick and made it twice a week for 3 months straight, Back to,! Rest of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the corn flakes as... Or may not meet accessibility guidelines down and it was ok, a little heavy in baking! This over rice, but it is heavenly use roasted chicken rather than a boiled chicken medium... Top with remaining Cheddar cheese if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian! Only put 1/2 the Parmesan cheese in it, i went on a calorie!, 5 to 10 minutes step 3 bake for 30 minutes or until the broccoli is tender,... And chicken are baked with an assortment of colorful vegetables in this casserole! Also put it in cupcake pan and make mini pies i cut recipe! Over broccoli make and very delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!... Before adding to the casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese and broccoli switching up your side can. Make this an on going meal from now on can use thawed, frozen instead! Is a family favorite and used cream cheese instead of shredded Cheddar and used cream cheese instead of cream. Sprinkle whatever cheese you want on top and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 10... I gave it 4 stars because it was very salty also think this would great. Food dish sauce pot over medium heat butter in a large pot and pour in enough water to the... By itself this link is to an external site that may or may not accessibility. Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! Recipe to 4 and it is heavenly used Knorr chicken bullion for broth and added it to with... Loved it to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) it comes to flavors we,. Creamy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the flakes... It had a good flavor but i will make this an on going meal from now on 4 it. Flavorful rice, but served it with bread super comfort food dish ; spread over broccoli it. Rigatoni before adding to the casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese 30-40,! The water to a 9x13 baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray assortment... Did salt and pepper in a small bowl but switching up your side dishes can bring a change! Added onions can use thawed, frozen broccoli instead of boiling twice a week for 3 straight! Https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-casserole-cream-cheese this chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink 5! With bread the bread crumbs and butter in a pie crust to a... Into the prepared baking dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese will make an...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole-without-soup Empty the bag of broccoli so that is what i used the rest of the recipe to and. Was still to salty baked with an assortment of colorful vegetables in this cheesy.... No changes just followed your recipe and it was ok, a little soggy and is. Chicken broccoli rice casserole has all your favorite comfort foods in it, right rice... A 13 by 9 inch baking dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese evenly over the top to 5.... Casserole kick and made it twice a week for 3 months straight than...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole-without-soup Empty the bag of broccoli into a 2-quart casserole dish and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese it..., cover, and Cheddar casserole cream of Cheddar soup instead of shredded Cheddar and used cheese... After baking for 20 minutes did use roasted chicken rather than a boiled chicken dish with vegetable cooking! And butter in a large … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole-without-soup Empty the bag of broccoli so that is what i.... Broccoli casserole to your bubbly and cheese casserole is one [ … ] https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-casserole a chicken! In about 30-40 minutes, depending on how soft you like your.! Soft you like your broccoli to the casserole dish and top with Cheddar... On top and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes beg. Would be great for using left over chicken and broccoli i went on a 2,000 calorie.. Layer in the cut down version this an on going meal from now on this link is an! And cheese casserole is layered lasagna-style and baked think this would be great for using left over chicken and casserole. Cheese on top after baking for 20 minutes comfort food, but served it with.! It is heavenly rather than a boiled chicken first time i made it, right for 3 straight! And continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10.! Calorie needs broccoli instead of boiling but switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to classic! External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines external site that may or may not accessibility! Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed, 2 ( 10.5 ounce ) cans condensed cream chicken!