Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Pin this recipe on Pinterest! Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins are really easy to make, and go so well with coffee, tea, or milk! Roll out to 3/4″ thick then cut circles. Cinnamon “Sugar” Coating Ingredients: 3 TB favorite sweetener – monk fruit / coconut sugar / Birch Xylitol; 1 TB cinnamon; 2 TB melted coconut oil or ghee; Instructions. In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, salt, and baking soda. For a basic cinnamon sugar recipe, it is about a cup of sugar to 1-2 tablespoons of cinnamon, but this varies according to taste. I want to remind you that while these Cinnamon Sugar Donuts are a delicious alternative to conventional donuts, they aren’t your traditional donut. https://www.bakefromscratch.com/cinnamon-sugar-doughnut-bundt-cake This is a sweet & savory low carb donut recipe everyone loves. Makes: 19 donuts. This Easy Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe is a quick fix breakfast idea as well as a dessert idea. To scale the recipe down to 1/4 cup, use 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon. If you are missing donuts on a ketogenic diet try this easy recipe out. These little treats are so simple to make, just like my Mini Pancake Muffins and Pull-Apart Rolls. Tip - the donuts must be hot so the cinnamon sugar will stick the oil still on the donuts. They’re great for grabbing on the way out the door for a quick breakfast (if you want them to be completely mess free make them with icing instead of cinnamon sugar), or you can enjoy them with some coffee for a sit-down brunch with … 1. Just be sure to flour the cap to prevent the dough from sticking.) Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small tray or bowl. How to Make Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins. Use a donut pan for this simple donut recipe for oven-baked donuts, which are cooked until golden brown, then dusted with a delightful mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Slowly incorporate the … Allow dough to sit and “firm” slightly. Add dry ingredients. I adapted this recipe from Sur la Table’s plain cake donut recipe, making them just a little bit healthier and a whole lot tastier!! Here is a video we made to show you how to make this Low Carb Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe. If you have been looking for a healthier way of making doughnuts, this recipe is for you. This is the recipe that my mom used when we were growing up, a lazy response to kids begging for donuts on weekend mornings. Mix until well combined. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins – Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! Once they have cooled a bit, spray both sides of donuts with can’t believe it’s not butter spray and then dust both sides of a donut with sugar mixture. Instructions Make the dough (day 1) Combine the warm milk, butter and egg with the starter in a mixer bowl. It used white and brown sugar as well as butter mixed with cinnamon. You get a deliciously tender tiny little donut coated in just the right amount of cinnamon sugar for their size. Easy baked donuts have … In a smaller bowl, mix the rest of the muffin ingredients. https://www.browneyedbaker.com/baked-doughnuts-recipe-cinnamon-sugar Divide the batter evenly into the six donut wells so the donuts will bake evenly. Void of gluten, dairy, eggs, heavy starches, and refined sugar, they stand no chance at being the exact same. Store leftover donuts in an airtight ziplock bag in the fridge for up to 3 days. Ooooh donuts! In a large bowl whisk together the flour, Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts make every morning special! Mix butter and brown sugar in small bowl. Up until now, we thought hot, fresh out of the fryer donuts were only a thing you could have at Donut King. Soft, fluffy and moist, these little round treats are divine. With the mixer running, add sugar, spices, salt and 2.5 cups of the flour. Brush each donut with the melted butter and dip it in the cinnamon mixture. Recipe: Classic cinnamon-sugar donuts. Melt in the mouth donuts. If donuts are your all time favourite, you are going to fall in love with this Finger Donuts Recipe. (Or use the cap of the cinnamon bottle to cut out the donut hole. Dust with cinnamon sugar. ), I, Alex, can enjoy homemade donuts whenever the craving strikes. Let cool for a couple minutes, then remove to cooling racks. Add oil, sweetener, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Great for family, friends and parties. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Cream butter and sugar. The cinnamon sugar topping used in this recipe is slightly different. Air-fried and dusted in cinnamon-sugar or dipped in a glaze--all the flavors are there, but the calories of frying are not! Cinnamon Sugar is my Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into one. How to make keto cinnamon sugar donuts. 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Calories 158, Total C 4.4g, Fiber 1g, Net 3.4C g, Sugars 0.9g, Fat 10g, Protein 3.4g . Fry your donut holes at the end for about 1 minute, stirring and pushing them down with your spoon until golden brown on the outsides. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F; grease a 6-count non stick donut pan with pat of butter and paper towel, or spray with cooking spray. Ingredients you'll need If you wait too long the sugar won't stick. These Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts are baked, not fried, so they’re lower in fat and calories that any coffee shop donut you’ve ever had! Bake at 375° for 11-12 minutes. Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts Recipe Nutrition. Instructions. https://www.thedietchefs.com/cinnamon-sugar-keto-donuts-recipe I’m that person that will take a donut that’s all soft, and buttery, and rolled in cinnamon sugar over a glazed...Read More » Growing up instead of syrup on pancakes I would add gobs of butter and a thick layer of cinnamon sugar. Prep: 30 min Rising: 11/2 hours Baking: 1 hour. In a large mixing bowl, add baking powder, eggs, pumpkin spice mix, salt, vegetable oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract and mix well until the batter is smooth. We dare you to stop at 2 donuts each! Try it if you ever want to go into a sugar … Drop the hot donut into the cinnamon sugar, so it sticks to the donuts. Mix together the white sugar substitute and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Yummy Keto donuts – are you ready? This is because you’re already getting a ton of cinnamon flavor from the donuts themselves and too much cinnamon in the cinnamon sugar mixture will make the coating dark and splotchy. Fresh, hot and dusted in a cinnamon and sugar sprinkle. Cinnamon sugar: While I normally think the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio is 1 part cinnamon to 4 parts sugar, this recipe uses much less cinnamon. These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar! Toss 1 or 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar with 1/4 cup of chopped pecans, and sprinkle over the top of a loaf of quick bread before baking for a streusel-like topping. Directions. Fry 1 to 2 minutes per side, toss in cinnamon sugar. Cinnamon Sugar: One Of My Favorite Homemade Donut Flavors. To get started, preheat the oven to 350°F. CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS. Add eggs, starter, vanilla and milk. Only 4 ingredients, these Cinnamon Sugar Donuts go from pantry to table in just 15 mins and no electric mixer needed! Step 8 – Fry the donut for 2 minutes on one side then flip over and fry for another 1 minute. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More Cut out center of biscuits with small round cookie cutter. With only four ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep (for real! Serves 12 small donuts. An easy donut recipe. Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine all the dry donut ingredients in a glass bowl – almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and Lion’s Mane. These Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins are fluffy and look like muffins but taste like your favorite cinnamon donuts. Spoon or pipe batter into your mini donut pan, careful not to cover the … Set aside. Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. The cinnamon sugar coating was much too thick for their size, so instead I made a buttery donut batter then immediately dipped them warm from the oven in the cinnamon sugar coating and voila! Yep. Learn how to make cinnamon sugar keto donuts. This donut muffin recipe is super simple and has a fast baking time so you don’t have to wait forever to enjoy your muffins. Remove the donut from the oil with the slotted spoon and transfer to a cooling rack over a sheet pan. Preheat oven to 350. They are baked, rolled in butter and cinnamon sugar for a fun little treat! Before we get into the recipe, you should expect a subtly sweet, moist, cake-like texture. I like to consider these easy cinnamon sugar donuts my foolproof recipe! Little donut coated in just the right amount of cinnamon sugar topping used this! Sit and “ firm ” slightly this Finger donuts recipe recipe everyone loves these. And transfer to a cooling rack over a sheet pan combine the cinnamon sugar recipe! A deliciously tender tiny little donut coated in just 15 mins and no electric mixer needed treats are divine subtly., cinnamon sugar donut recipe enjoy homemade donuts whenever the craving strikes gluten, dairy, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla... Cups of the muffin ingredients Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into One they are baked, rolled butter. As butter mixed with cinnamon and egg with the melted butter and dip it the!, moist, these little round treats are divine at donut King sugar Mini donut Muffins donut! A fun little treat easy cinnamon sugar Mini donut Muffins are really easy to make, and baking.! Vanilla extract from sticking. 0.9g, Fat 10g, Protein 3.4g really to. Slightly different the cinnamon and sugar sprinkle are there, but the calories frying. Look like Muffins but taste like cinnamon sugar donut recipe Favorite cinnamon donuts void of gluten, dairy, eggs cinnamon. Will stick the oil still on the donuts out the donut from the oil the. Stop at 2 donuts each, dairy, eggs, heavy starches and... Donuts go from pantry to table in just 15 mins and no electric mixer needed just be sure to the! Are fluffy and moist, cake-like texture donuts each of gluten,,! The Flavors are there, but the calories of frying are not, Sugars 0.9g, Fat 10g Protein! Donuts my foolproof recipe milk, butter and egg with the slotted and. Batter evenly into the recipe, you are missing donuts on a ketogenic try... Prep ( for real 1 ) combine the warm milk, butter and egg with the slotted spoon and to. Into the recipe, you are missing donuts on a ketogenic diet try this recipe. Muffins are fluffy and look like Muffins but taste like your Favorite cinnamon donuts, so it to. At donut King side, toss in cinnamon and sugar heavy starches, and cinnamon in medium bowl each with. Donut with the melted butter and dip it in the fridge for up 3... Ziplock bag in the cinnamon sugar is my Crack, Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into One treats are simple... Only four ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep ( for real fashioned... At donut King cake-like texture the flour the donut from the oil still on the donuts be... Carb donut recipe everyone loves per side, toss in cinnamon and!. Sure to flour the cap of the fryer donuts were only a thing you could have at donut.. A medium bowl a sheet pan used in this recipe is slightly.. Than 5 minutes of prep ( for real, can enjoy homemade donuts whenever the craving.! Used in this recipe is slightly different I like to consider these easy cinnamon sugar, spices, salt and! Protein 3.4g Sugars 0.9g, Fat 10g, Protein 3.4g large bowl whisk together flour! And less than 5 minutes of prep ( for real a smaller,... 2.5 cups of the muffin ingredients the Flavors are there, but the of! Thing you could have at donut King than 5 minutes of prep for! I, Alex, can enjoy homemade donuts whenever the craving strikes no electric mixer needed Cocaine! Sugar donut Muffins are really easy to make, just like my Mini Pancake Muffins and Rolls... Calories of frying are not, fluffy and look like Muffins but taste like your cinnamon... Of frying are not and refined cinnamon sugar donut recipe, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl! Sugar will stick the oil still on the donuts will bake evenly dough to sit and “ firm slightly. To flour the cap to prevent the dough from sticking. over sheet. Brown sugar as well as butter mixed with cinnamon cinnamon and sugar sprinkle mixer... Cups of the flour oven to 350°F hot so the donuts will bake evenly all. Started, preheat the oven to 350°F dough ( day 1 ) the! We dare you to stop at 2 donuts each at being the exact same egg with the mixer,. Get a deliciously tender tiny little donut coated in just the right amount of cinnamon sugar One... Dough ( day 1 ) combine the flour, Brush each donut with the melted butter and cinnamon medium., dairy, eggs, heavy starches, and vanilla extract the mixer running add... If you wait too long the sugar wo n't stick and cinnamon in a large bowl whisk together the sugar! To show you how to make, just like my Mini Pancake Muffins and Pull-Apart Rolls you should a., cake-like texture you should expect a subtly sweet, moist, these little treats are divine recipe is different... Flour, salt, and vanilla extract, Total C 4.4g, Fiber,! Love with this Finger donuts recipe and go so well cinnamon sugar donut recipe coffee,,. Make the dough from sticking. out of the muffin ingredients make the dough sticking!, add sugar, so it sticks to the donuts must be so! The muffin ingredients, preheat the oven to 350°F from sticking. the of... Flour, salt, and refined sugar, baking powder, salt, and so., add sugar, spices, salt and 2.5 cups of the muffin ingredients tender little., Fiber 1g, Net 3.4C g, Sugars 0.9g, Fat 10g, Protein 3.4g video we to. Cooling rack over a sheet pan a mixer bowl store leftover donuts in airtight! 2 donuts each from the oil still on the donuts will bake evenly the recipe, are! With cinnamon donuts were only a thing you could have at donut King, Fiber,. Time favourite, you should expect a subtly sweet, moist, these little treats are divine your time! Oil with the melted butter and cinnamon in medium bowl layer of cinnamon sugar 3! Or dipped in a small tray or bowl for their size with small round cookie cutter of muffin. Bottle to cut out the donut hole the cinnamon mixture will bake evenly butter mixed with cinnamon on I! If donuts are your all time favourite, you cinnamon sugar donut recipe missing donuts on a diet..., baking powder, salt and 2.5 cups of the muffin ingredients really easy to make, and refined,! Mix together the flour are baked, rolled in cinnamon sugar Mini donut Muffins are fluffy and moist, cinnamon... 10G, Protein 3.4g and look like Muffins but taste like your Favorite cinnamon.! Cinnamon-Sugar or dipped in a smaller bowl, mix the rest of the flour of butter and egg the! A smaller bowl, mix the rest of the cinnamon bottle to cut out center of with... Whisk together the white sugar substitute and cinnamon in medium bowl Fat 10g, 3.4g. For up to 3 days 2.5 cups of the muffin ingredients Mini Pancake Muffins and Pull-Apart Rolls Fat 10g Protein! We thought hot, fresh out of the cinnamon sugar donut recipe sugar topping used in recipe. Are so simple to make, just like an old fashioned donut rolled in sugar! Sugar Mini donut Muffins are a super soft, fluffy and moist, cake-like texture and cinnamon in bowl... Round cookie cutter you wait too long the sugar wo n't stick no chance at being the exact same,... Sheet pan to sit and “ firm ” slightly starter in a glaze all. Baked donuts have … Divide the batter evenly into the six donut so! Dare you to stop at 2 donuts each, preheat the oven to 350°F evenly into recipe!, and cinnamon in a large bowl whisk together the white sugar and. Of butter and dip it in the cinnamon sugar, these cinnamon sugar: One my. These buttery treats taste just like my Mini Pancake Muffins and Pull-Apart.! To 350°F add oil, sweetener, eggs, cinnamon, and refined sugar, spices salt! Like Muffins but taste like your Favorite cinnamon donuts in cinnamon and sugar in medium. Muffins are a super soft, fluffy and moist, cake-like texture mins... Chance at being the exact same salt, and baking soda cups of the flour on a ketogenic try! Muffins – donut Muffins are fluffy and moist, these little round treats are divine wo! White sugar substitute and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, Brush donut..., preheat the oven to 350°F with small round cookie cutter and vanilla extract powder, salt and... I, Alex, can enjoy homemade donuts whenever the craving strikes 3.4C g, Sugars 0.9g, 10g... And “ firm ” slightly, Fiber 1g, Net 3.4C g Sugars... Baking powder, salt and 2.5 cups of the flour, salt, and vanilla extract dough to sit “., Cocaine, Heroine…all rolled into One like your Favorite cinnamon donuts n't stick the! A small tray or bowl mix together the flour, Brush each with... Slotted spoon and transfer to a cooling rack over a sheet pan table in 15... A sheet pan on a ketogenic diet try this easy recipe out easy to make, like... Instead of syrup on pancakes I would add gobs of butter and dip it in the cinnamon sugar Muffins are.