Weather-resistant design and construction … Speaker, Orion Dual 12in. SAVE YOUR MONEY and look elsewhere. is this product sold in pairs? They have fairly small drivers and light weight means the magnets aren't very big so you can't expect them to be super loud or play deep bass but they're also under $50 so they are what they are. Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers with Powerful Bass (Pair, Black), All-Weather Durability, Broad Sound Coverage, Speed-Lock Mounting System, Outdoor Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - 3.5 Inch Pair 3-Way Active Passive Weatherproof Wall, Ceiling Mount Dual Speakers System w/Heavy Duty Grill, Patio, Indoor Use - Pyle PDWR42BBT (Black), Wall Mount Home Speaker System - Active + Passive Pair Wireless Bluetooth Compatible Indoor / Outdoor Waterproof Weatherproof Stereo Sound Speaker Set with AUX IN - Pyle PDWR52BTBK (Black), 5.25 Inch, AmazonBasics 8" Round In-Ceiling In-Wall Mounted Speakers, Set of 2, MOUNTUP Single Monitor Desk Mount, Height Adjustable Computer Monitor Stand Mount, Full Motion Monitor Arm Desk Mount Fits 13 to 27 Inch Screens, with C-Clamp and Grommet Base, VESA 75x75/100x100, Home Bluetooth Speaker, Asimom Powered Speakers with 45W Extended Bass and Treble, 2.1 HiFi Surround Sound, Wireless Stereo Pairing, Design for Home, Bookshelf, TV, Desktop, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Dual Electronics LU43PW 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers with Powerful Bass | Effortless Mounting Swivel Brackets | All Weather Resistance | Expansive Stereo Sound Coverage | Sold in Pairs,White. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2017. Free shipping. Got these in the afternoon and they worked for maybe a hour! You get what you pay for! I live on the coastal waterfront so the salt air takes its toll on everything. For the price, this is a great deal and would definitely recommend and buy again if I need more. Q: For $35 dollars they look nice, sound like $35 dollar speakers in cheap plastic cabinets. I won't hold my breath for the manufacturer! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We know how much you enjoy being outdoors so we made sure that your indoor outdoor speakers were UV treated and are built inside an ABS enclosure that protects against the elements and preserves sound integrity. A: Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We are sorry. $73.99 Your price for this item is $73.99. Product description The Dual Electronics LU53PW 5 ¼ inch 3-Way High Performance Indoor, Outdoor & Bookshelf Studio Monitor Speakers with Swivel Brackets & 125 Watts Peak Power will make a great … I would NOT RECOMMEND these speakers as a result of only having one speaker working. New Dual Indoor/Outdoor Speakers Black (2) , LU43PB Free Shipping Brand . There was a problem completing your request. Mur recomendables. CHECK PRICE … Thought it had something to do with the receiver so I switch it with my old speakers and it worked fine. They are OK speakers. See More Reviews. Dual Electronics LU43PB. Weatherproof. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Does this speakers have a good bass? These are inexpensive and have a good sound quality to them. EXTENDED PLAYTIME Please try your search again later. Amazon has encountered an error. Dual - 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (Pair) - Black. The volume paired with a 90-watt amp is more than sufficient for public areas. Dual Electronics LU48BTS Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speakers | TruWireless Stereo | 100ft Wirele… User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 45 reviews. The Sound Appeal Bookshelf Speaker Pair, 6.5-Inch is more moderately priced, while the Polk Audio 150 Watt Floor Standing Home Speakers and the Bose Smart Home Speaker… Speaker Drivers I'd recommend for surround application, not really sure if they would be good for main speakers. These speakers are outdoor rated but the terminals rusted and speakers were ruined 3 weeks after install. A: Both speakers lost bass. Sonance - Patio Series Outdoor Speaker … These are inexpensive and have a good sound quality to them. The speakers sound great and get loud enough to cover our whole garden, however the build quality isn't great - one of the threads for the screws fell out so we have bodged something together to hold it. These are excellent value speakers that sound fine for their intended purpose. Audio volume, quality and presence as well as projection on outside unencumbered environments was... Edit after 2 month use; I had a chance to compare these speakers with the same amp and settings to a Yamaha set that cost 5 times as much and use a 4" driver just like these. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It wasn’t even playing loud when I was chilling out in the patio when it happened. Their 3-Way component design ensures that your sound will come out crisp and clear! Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2018, Style: LU43PW Pair of Indoor/Outdoor Speakers White. LU43PW Pair of Indoor/Outdoor Speakers White, You'll Be Happy You Got These Outdoor Speakers. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They're used more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have been running flawlessly for the past 4 months. Not sure where the failure was, but they are toasted now. Klipsch outdoor speakers are designed to stand up to the elements and still provide the classic Klipsch … Product worked great for a season or two. There was a problem completing your request. Some outdoor wireless speakers offer both Bluetooth and WiFi connections, giving you the best of both worlds. Says up to 80W each speaker on the back. But after a year they got mildew covered then stopped working. Gross waste of $35! Estas bocinas funcionan tanto en interiores como en exteriores bajo un techo, muy buen sonido y por alguna razón q desconozco el día que las pedí estaban en 630 el par. is each of the speakers 50watts or both are 50watts? International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. I live on the coastal waterfront so the salt air takes its toll on everything. Pantone Waterproof Speaker: Available Now. Make your backyard or patio the place to be with our Bluetooth Rock Speakers. Klipsch AWR-650-SM. Best Budget: Dual Electronics LU43PB 100 Watt 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers Buy on Amazon Buy on Walmart Buy on Ebay.chttps If you need outdoor speakers on a rock-bottom budget, you’ll want to take a look at the Dual Electronics LU43PB 100-watt speakers. Amazon customer services said they are a non returnable item. Whether on a covered porch, outdoor patio, lanai or gazebo – these weather-resistant speakers perform great in outdoor areas. Realizing this I did not want to purchase a high end more expensive speaker pair as the salt air will rust it out in no time. Cranked to max there was no distortion and sound quality was good. Specially designed for high quality audio, the LU Speakers are built to maximize your listening experience. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016. You can easily compare and choose from the 10 best Dual Outdoor Speakers for you. Connect to any mobile device and "Rock Out"! Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I tried switching the wires with the working speaker and nothing. So I have to deal with the manufacturer. The Dual Electronics LU53PB 5 ¼ inch 3-Way High Performance Indoor, Outdoor & Bookshelf Studio Monitor Speakers with Swivel Brackets & 125 Watts Peak Power will make a great addition to any … This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. The best outdoor speakers have to withstand the elements and deliver robust bass, crisp treble and... 2. Your multipurpose indoor outdoor speaker set only weighs 2.8 lbs making them light but extremely powerful. The Dual Electronics 3-Way Indoor And Outdoor Speakers, 1-Pair is one of the most affordable sets of home speakers on the market. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I am using these speakers for a public kid's play area in a laundromat indoors. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2019, Great sound and volume while it lasted. up to 24 hours of music, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Shower speaker. Easy install, good sound for outside and can't beat the price. Listen to your favorite soundtracks with excellent audio quality using the Dual LU43PW Indoor-Outdoor Speakers. Speakers blown. If you subscribe to the "go big or go home" school of outdoor entertaining, the AW-650 speakers … Search for answers. The DUAL outdoor speaker series is designed as a multipurpose speaker and will deliver accurate high fidelity sound in exterior or interior environments. These are excellent value speakers that sound fine for their intended purpose. Please try again later. Thought it had something to do with the receiver so I switch it with my old speakers and it worked fine. Was $129.99. Weather-resistant design and construction provide optimum durability for permanent or temporary outdoor … Ver más detalles. Marine gauge radios and speakers, and many more products as below. Amazon customer services said they are a non returnable item. Way to go Amazon! The DUAL outdoor speaker series is designed as a multi-purpose speaker and will deliver accurate high fidelity sound in exterior or interior environments. Weather-resistant design and construction provide … They are specially designed to withstand rain and heat so that you can enjoy your favorite music in any weather condition! Please try again. Dual Electronics car, home and marine products including in-car GPS navigation, multimedia, amplifiers, car stereos, speakers I tried switching the wires with the working speaker and nothing. You can choose Bluetooth or WiFi depending on your needs. I'd recommend for surround application, not really sure if they would be good for main speakers. Its junk and the manufacturer doesn't even answer the phone for Amazon! Polk Atrium 4. Please try again later. |DESIGNED TO LIVE INDOORS & OUTDOORS| – your studio quality speakers can be mounted/placed in any open space, by the pool, under your patio, in the garage, on a bookshelf; regardless of placement they will deliver Extraordinary Sound, |DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED FOR EXPANSIVE DISPERSION & POWERFUL BASS| – the synchronized harmony of your 3-Way Component Speakers & 4-inch Woofer create a state of accurate acoustic dispersion with deep rich sounding bass for a truly full range of sound, |EFFORTLESS MOUNTING SWIVEL BRACKETS| – versatility is in its design; your speakers can be mounted in a matter of seconds in any open space and provide you with a 120 degree range of High Fidelity Sound.Sensitivity: 86dB, |ALL WEATHER RESISTANT COATING| – these speakers are made for Every Season; they are coated with a UV resistant resin and placed inside an ABS enclosure protecting it from the elements and preserving sound integrity, |DUAL DBTMA100 BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIER| – don’t forget to add the top selling Dual Electronics DBTMA100 Bluetooth Amplifier with your LU43PW Speakers for the best outdoor/indoor acoustic experience, |1 YEAR WARRANTY| – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty including excellent customer service, |DIMENSIONS| – 8.25” H x 5.25” W x 5.25” D. |RECOMMENDATION| - Professional installation required to ensure that there is no user error. Audio volume, quality and presence as well as projection on outside unencumbered environments was the same. The beat never stops, even at the beach. Speaker, Outdoor Wall Mount Speakers, marine outdoor speakers, Bose 101 Outdoor Speakers, 70v Outdoor Speaker, Pioneer Dual Car Subwoofers 10in. AmazonBasics 100ft 16-Gauge Audio Stereo Speaker Wire Cable, 100 Feet, Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier System - 200W Dual Channel Sound Audio Stereo Receiver w/ USB, SD, AUX, MIC IN w/ Echo, Radio, LCD - For Home Theater Entertainment via RCA, Studio Use - Pyle PDA6BU. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020. I still don't recommend buying this item! They're used more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have been running flawlessly for the past 4 months. Indoor Outdoor Speakers, Dual Dual Car and Truck Mufflers, Massive Audio Dual Car Subwoofers 12in. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The kings of audio Klipsch are kick-starting our review section today with a … Our old outdoor speakers stopped working and looked at many other options before settling on these. 85W – 340W @ 8 ohms. Q: I won't hold my breath for the manufacturer! Polyelite PVA woofer provides great surround sound. You cannot connect a phone/laptop directly to …. So I tried hooking the non-working speaker up to another stereo and nothing.. They're light weight and easy to mount but I'm using mine as background music in the house so can't speak to their durability outside. Acoustic Audio AA351B Indoor Outdoor 2 Way Speakers … Effortlessly waterproof. You get what you pay for! … Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. $19.99. Save $56. They come in pairs. I pulled them apart and still couldn't get them to work, even contacting the insides- which was clean and dry admittedly. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019, Great speakers for indoor / studio / and media rooms when paired with woofer. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. Mine our outside (under a cover, but outside) …. The best outdoor speakers available now 1. Please use a different way to share. I just took the speakers out of the box and installed them only to find that one of the speakers is not working. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. My advice don't be cheap and get a decent pair of speakers. Good Choice as gift for Thanksgiving day and Christmas!-Protable Metal bluetooth speaker,high quality, low price! They look good and are not flimsy. The piezo dome tweeter and polypropylene midrange offer … We work hard to protect your security and privacy. A: Outdoor Weatherproof Speakers. Are they really loud? I have no idea how weather proof they'd be since I... Showed up quick, great price, nice install brackets and hardware, nice clean looking little speakers that easily handled all the Pyle 90W AMP could put out. They look good and are not flimsy. When I pulled them down, the contacts in the back were rusted to bits. The 100 Watts of Peak Power will transform any space into auditory nirvana while its 3-Way design provides optimal sound quality. Base on this comparison I will enumerate some pro and con. When I pulled them down, the contacts in the back were rusted to bits. Both speakers lost bass. Product worked great for a season or two. Edit after 2 month use; I had a chance to compare these speakers with the same amp and settings to a Yamaha set that cost 5 times as much and use a 4" driver just like these. Sold Out. Search Results for "Dual Outdoor Speakers" Outdoor & Garden Outdoor Decor Patio Furniture Cooking & Dining Lawn & Garden Shades & Structures MORE + Shop By (21) sale All Products on … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Enjoy high-quality sound where you want it most with these Dual LU53PW speakers, which are weather-resistant for use indoors or outdoors. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019. It’s been only 3 months, hardly used, and it now it’s blown. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Speaker … The customer service representative tried twice for me to get ahold of the manufacturer! By Polk Audio. Customer Questions User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 45 reviews. The Dual 4 inch outdoor speaker series is designed as a multipurpose speaker and will deliver accurate high fidelity sound in exterior or interior environments. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Will be reaching out to manufacturer to see if they will fix or replace it. …, Q: Making sure you were able to place your indoor outdoor speakers in your most desired location we added easy install swivel brackets that allow up to a 120 degree range of motion while the front facing Dual logo can rotate up to 90 degrees. Model: LU53PB SKU: 6199135. Will be reaching out to manufacturer... Update: Aug 29. I have no idea how weather proof they'd be since I just installed them in a library so my rating on that aspect is not based on anything other than the look, packaging and Mfr. Dimensions: 15″ H x 9.5″ W x 11″ D. Weight: 9 lbs. Comes in white or black. Showed up quick, great price, nice install brackets and hardware, nice clean looking little speakers that easily handled all the Pyle 90W AMP could put out. or If i wanted to connect this to…, A: Sleek, angled design. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 1, 2019, Good Sounding, Average Build Quality.. Get what you pay for, $39.75 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands. Update: Aug 29. Model: LU53PW. The speakers have a 20-mm Piezo dome tweeter that delivers realistic high frequencies, while the 4 in. Ensuring easy placement and focused sound quality where you want it. Update, Amazon made this right with store credit. Home entertainment with Nuboom Karaoke Speaker! If you just need to run the LU43P in stereo, then the Dual Electronics DBTMA100 Micro Wireless Bluetooth 2 Channel Stereo Class-D Amplifier is a great match for these outdoor … Weather-resistant design and construction provide optimum durability for permanent or temporary outdoor use. Pair. Not only that, but the speakers are equipped with a swiveling logo badge so that the appearance is consistent no matter the orientation! It wasn’t even playing loud when I was chilling out in the patio when it happened. So I tried hooking the non-working speaker up to another stereo and nothing.. But after a year they got mildew covered then stopped working. Q: I mounted to the ceiling. Please try again. I just took the speakers out of the box and installed them only to find that one of the speakers is not working. So I have to deal with the manufacturer. They work great for this application. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Best Reviews Guide … If I want to connect this to my iPhone 5 is it possible? This review is from Dual - 4" 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor … These are not portable or mobile speakers. Or is it a single speaker? Gross waste of $35! SKU: 6199268. I am using these speakers for a public kid's play area in a laundromat indoors. Edit: moved these to... Bought these for a 5.1.2 Atmos setup. 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier - 4 Channel Stereo Audio Home Theater Speaker Sound Power Receiver w/ AUX IN, FM, RCA Subwoofer Speakers OUT, USB, Microphone IN w/ Echo - Pyle PTA44BT. Dual - 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (Pair) - White. 11 watching. My advice don't... Got these in the afternoon and they worked for maybe a hour! Your LU Speakers can be mounted horizontally or vertically in order to better fit any space. Cranked to max there was no distortion and sound quality was good. They're light weight and easy to mount but I'm using mine as background music in the house so can't speak to their durability outside. These light, weather-resistant speakers are a great choice if you're on a … When designing a home audio system we have a tendency to only think about the rooms in the house. Realizing this I did not want to purchase a high end more expensive speaker pair as the salt air will rust it out in no time. The sound was pretty decent and I do believe these speakers are very suitable for the price for indoor applications only. Bought these for a 5.1.2 Atmos setup. The Dual 200-Watt 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor speakers deliver high-fidelity sound in both interior and exterior environments. These indoor/outdoor speakers deliver a 100W audio power, and it come with a 4" Woofer … Klipsch AW-650. Polk Audio Atrium 6. The mounting hardware included worked well. Odd. I mounted to the ceiling. (For example, you can play … Odd. Have a question? 4.5 out of 5 stars (234) 234 product ratings - New Dual Indoor/Outdoor Speakers Black (2) , LU43PB Free Shipping Brand . Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The DUAL outdoor speaker series is designed as a multipurpose speaker and will deliver accurate high fidelity sound in exterior or interior environments. UU. Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers with Powerful Bass (Pair, Black), All-Weather Durability, Broa… rating. (45) Price Match Guarantee. These speakers are new out of the box and since we are past the 30 Amazon return policy I guess we are stuck with dealing with the manufacturer. Dual Electronics LU43PB Studio Monitor Outdoor Speakers. 4.4 (45 Reviews) 7 Answered Questions; $129.99 Your price for this … Doing this tends to ignore an area that many of us spend quite a bit of time in, our backyard. Best Reviews Guide analyzes and compares all Dual Outdoor Speakers of 2019. The mounting hardware included worked well. Error posting question. They work great for this application. The previous price was $129.99.