Just Like the One's I had When I was an Army Brat in Germany. Serving Size : 17 g (13 pieces) 59 Cal. Haribo Mini Gold Bears Gummi Candy. Just like the other reviewer said: mini bears like in Germany! Haribo first made their chewy debut in 1922 in Germany with the creation of the famous Gummi Bear. each bag measures 2.5 x 2.5 x .5" and is .42 oz. 54 mini bags per tub. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The original gummi bears in mini version, in 100 mini … Haribo Gold Bear Snack Pack Tub . Haribo Goldbears Gummi Bears Sour Gold-bears … Haribo Goldbears are gummy bears which are in a variety of different flavours. We sure think that these gummies are ''tastier than the average bear!'' 50. 665. in cart. $0.35, they were for me wanted to try them they tiny and one pack makes a handful killer price and very fresh the best ive had since I was Germany. Delicious gummy candy bears. and we have not verified it. Help us improve this page. I figure, he thinks I am the best, so CandyStore.com must be really good! Buy online HARIBO GOLD BEARS MINI with discounted price 23.9. HARIBO. Haribo Gold Bears Haribo Gold Bears - Mini Pack. mini bags and come in an assortment of bright colors and delicious flavors. 23. The original gummy bear, originally called the "Dancing Bear" flavors are pineapple (white), strawberry (green), lemon (yellow… CandyStore gave us quick turnover from order to delivery plus all candy came exactly as ordered with tight sealed packaging. Log Food. 5. $17.90. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. $8.49. wishlist compare. On the hunt for the most popular Halloween candy? suppliers and others provide what you see here, Our clients were more than pleased when we showed them to them. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. I've already recommended CandyStore.com to a friend. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. "Haribo Goldbären" have been a successful product in the delicious, fruity flavors of pineapple, apple, strawberry, raspberry, juice orange and lemon for 100 years. Delicious and a big hit at work. Classic Haribo Gold Bears stay fresh in little .4-oz. Cons: I share it with my grandpa, he relives his childhood days in Coney Island with each bite. Cons: none. haribo gummy cola bottles . Albanese: NEW ULTIMATE GUMMI BEARS - all natural flavors, gluten free, fat free, low sodium $5.99 lb. I did a candy buffet and wanted prepackaged candy so the kids would be less likely to contaminate the candy with their fingers and this product was ideal! haribo gummy dinosaurs . 23 $23.23 $ 23. Cons: the entire process was easy and excellent from ordering to delivery and of course the quality of product was exceptional. This item: Haribo Gold Bears / Goldbären, 100 Mini Bags, 980g Tub $27.99 ( $0.81 / 1 Ounce) Ships from and sold by Indigos LE. $1.99. Not sure why the writing on the bags is in German but that doesn't stop them from getting eaten faster than we can reorder. HARIBO… ... HARIBO GOLDBEARS® have been the gummi candy gold … Electrode, Comp-6285fd2c-8f62-4fa3-939b-56a51c8369e2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c00577a2-007-1762a8e27402f7, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:42:08 GMT, Haribo Mini Goldbaren ( Haribo mini Gold Bears ) , 100x minibags, 980g Tub, What others said when purchasing this item, Excellent value in a convenient, individually wrapped package, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7fd9b87d-4dc6-494d-a93e-1569283313f9, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9529f91b-007-1762a92328777c, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:46:32 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a7909ebc-3bc0-45c7-8afe-8c9667ce2efd, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-fab5c36b-007-1762a9e60e4ee6, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:59:51 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 91% carbs, 9% protein. We aim to show you accurate product information. $0.99. Haribo. Cons: there good tasty yummy Haribo Starmix - 25.6oz. Each bag is less than 1/2 ounce about the brand Haribo, founded in 1920 in Bonn, Germany … 0 %--Fat. The "Haribo Goldbären" are the number 1 on the confectionery shelf! 1. add cart. My husband is a candy freak, he loves the green leaves. Daily Goals. There are 150 calories in 4 mini bags (40 g) of Haribo Gold-Bears Minis. HARIBO. 1 Question 1 Question questions. Sprinkle a few in Jell-O for a ''beary'' good surprise, add some to a make your own sundae bar, or wrap some up for a loved one to make their day extra special. Treat Size Packs. 4339. in cart. You Won't be Disappointed. It was super fresh and the wedding went great! this tub is filled with 54 mini sized packages of the famous haribo gummi bears! Individually Packaged Mini Bears. $0.35. HARIBO Peaches Gummi Candy - 8oz. Haribo Goldbears Original Flavor Tub, Individually Wrapped, 54 Count per pack, … Each bag is less than 1/2 ounce about the brand Haribo, founded … Kids and grown ups love it so the happy world of Haribo.

Haribo Gold Bears Mini 0.5 Oz - HARIBO Goldbears have been the gummi candy gold standard worldwide for over 90 years. Haribo Goldbears are sold in a golden packet with a picture of Haribo Goldbear, who is mostly saying a message such as "the … 9190 W Olympic Blvd #269 Los Angeles, CA 90212, Haribo Gummi Gold Bears Mini Bags - 54ct Tub, Charleston Chews Candy Bars - 120ct Snack Size. There are 54 snack size, mini packs per box. Haribo Gold Bears has been a main staple in German households for many years. Varieties: rainbow, raspberry, lemon, pineapple, orange and strawberry. wishlist compare. 1165 1165 ratings. Little ghouls and goblins will love gobbling up these Gummy Bear Mini Packs! HARIBO. Haribo - Gold Bears… Albanese: 12-Flavor Gummi Bears, 12-flavor Cub bears, 12-flavor mini worms, 12-flavor SOUR Bears $4.99 lb. Haribo Gold Bear Mini Bags 12 x 16 ozUPC: 042238301771.. $0.00 Ex Tax: $0.00. Manufacturers, haribo gold bears gummi candy 3.4 oz theater box . That's because these classic Haribo Gold Gummi Bears are here in a bulk bag to bring you even more of the delicious flavors you love. Out … Calorie … add cart. Each plastic tub or bag contains 72 bags of mini gold bears. Each bag less than .5oz. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Pros: Definitely re-ordering! I was skeptical, because I cannot find them anywhere so I was worried they were mini bags with full-size bears but nope. HARIBO is available in more than 100 countries around the world, sharing sweet treats and inspiring moments of joy. Each bag contains five fruity flavors- Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, … Product description. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Haribo Gold Bears Gummi Candy Product Description Haribo gummi candy, mini gold bears 72 count tub/bag. Pass out these Haribo® Gummi-Bears Mini Packs on fright night, during … $23.23 $ 23. description. About this item. In a selection of red, orange, yellow, green, and white, everyone in your family will find a cub to love. Price per bag Mini gummies SOUR TONGUES Made in Spain 75gr Free Shipping. JavaScript seem to be disabled in your browser. Details. There are 150 calories in 1 serving, 3 mini bags (1.5 oz) of Haribo Mini Gold-Bears. Soft, chewy and translucent Haribo Gummy Gold Bears Candy are popular the world over for its … $5.95. HARIBO Gold-Bears Gummi Candy - 2oz. Each plastic tub or bag contains 72 bags of mini gold bears. Ingredients Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Starch, Artificial and … Gummi Gold Bears Mini Bags from Haribo, the classic gummy candy in assorted colors and flavors. The kids had more fun trying to open the tiny packages and savor the candy than they did raiding the buffet. The deliciously cute gummy bears come in 5 fruity flavors such as: apple, strawberry, pineapple, orange, raspberry and … haribo … Contains approximately 21 mini … Haribo gummi candy, mini gold bears 72 count tub/bag. We had a wedding candy buffet. Pros: Just love that these gummi bears are snack packaged in snack sized bags... great for little kids Haribo Gold Bear Snack … Generations love them and have grown up with them. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This candy is the perfect pre-portioned give away for children. Pros: Portion Packaging Size Flavor Great candy and excellent service and delivery, tracking & on time. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Cons: These tiny bags are so cute and perfect for a candy buffet. Even the gummies themselves are tiny, so cute!!! These Haribo Gold-Bears gummi bears come with 54 mini bags per tub for easy stocking and simple distribution. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. HARIBO Gold-Bears Gummi Bears - 3lbs. Trending at $8.58. Now they come in mini packets, making them excellentforchildren's lunch boxes or as an on-the-go treat. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Haribo Gold Bears Gummi Candy at Walgreens. Comes in handy tub. 2 comments. These are the One's All Military Brats want to Order. Haribo Gold Mini Gummi Bears. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 50 reviews. Pros: Pros: comes in a small bag for the kids to handle 36052. in cart. $5.99. Price per bag 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. That's because these classic Haribo Gold Gummi Bears are here in a bulk bag to bring you even more of the delicious flavors you love. Check GOLD BEARS MINI lowest price, deals, product info and other cheap Chewy & Gummy Candies products. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. haribo gold bears mini gummy bears 0.5 oz tub . THANKS!! Haribo Gold Bears – Goldbären – 100 Mini Bags Content: 980g / 34.5oz . The popularity of our gummies makes us one of the global market leaders in the … See more details at. Albanese: Assorted Fruit Worms and Neon Sour Worms, Wild Cherry Bears, Blue Raspberry Bears, Orange & Cream Bears $4.99 lb. HARIBO Gold-Bears Gummi Candy - 8oz. 722. in cart. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Shop all HARIBO. Haribo Gummi Candy, Goldbears Gummi Candy, 5 Pound Bag. You'd need to walk 42 minutes to burn 150 calories. Get the latest coupons and special offers! 4.7 out of 5 stars with 1165 reviews. Assorted flavors Raspberry - Red, Orange - Orange, Lemon - Yellow, Pineapple - Clear, Strawberry - Green. A+ candy item, will purchase again! Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. ... Make Offer - Haribo Gold Bears Gummi Bear Candy (5oz., 12pk.) i bought these bulk gummy bears for my 20 month nephew, and he absolutely loves them... 4 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews. Made in Germany Haribo Gold Bears – a synonym for fruit gum. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Haribo Mini Goldbaren ( Haribo mini Gold Bears ) , 100x minibags, 980g Tub. 28784. in cart. I have been ordering from you for a good while, my husband says the quality and freshness of the candy is the best. 93 % 13g Carbs. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Haribo's iconic chewy gold bears wereinvented in 1922 and quickly became an international favorite. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. 7 % 1g Protein. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. a perfect addition to your candy merchandise! haribo gold bears gummi candy 5 oz peg bag .