It’s ultra-portable, so it’s perfect for at home or away. The nature sounds are very relaxing, and I have listened to something similar whenever trying to fall asleep. Save money when you sign up for our special offers and the chance to win great prizes! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 10292. Ingenuity Smartrock Poweradapt Sleeper Cambridge. All Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper "My daughter loves this product! décembre 23 2017, 4:04 am. 0-74451-10729-8. bright starts toucan tango 10729. Ingenuity Rock N’ Soothe Sleeper Dayton. IMPORTANT ! Your little one will love to be lulled to sleep with the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper in Zoo Zoo Zebra. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. The way the sleeper is made, the baby is cradled almost like theyâ re being swaddled – it…Read more “For The First 6 Months Of Your Baby’s Life- Perfect Rest & Sleep” Ingenuity has created the perfect first bed for your baby- the Moonlight Rocker Sleeper Deluxe. Compact Design Fit All Strollers, Ingenuity InLighten Bouncer, Twinkle Tails, Ingenuity Boutique Collection Rocking Seat - Bella Teddy, Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle 'n Swing, Ingenuity SmartBounce Automatic Bouncer - Braden, 4moms rockaRoo Baby Swing | Compact Baby Rocker with Front to Back Gliding Motion | Smooth, Nylon Fabric | Grey Classic, Ingenuity Boutique Collection Swing 'n Go Portable Swing - Bella Teddy, Ingenuity Cozy Kingdom Portable Baby Swing, Ingenuity DreamComfort InLighten Cradling Swing - Braden, Ingenuity Simple Comfort Cradling Swing, Everston. Moonlight Baby Chair in Pakistan - Child will likely be eager about the Soothing Star Shine projection that presentations a comfortable. Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact Kids II for a refund or voucher. Model: 11440 WICHTIG! The Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper in the Lullaby Lamb design is the winner! Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper "My daughter loves this product! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Set up for the product was relatively simple, and it took about 15 minutes to read through the manual. – Berat produk: 3.7kg. Ingenuity Portable Swing - Cozy Kingdom™ Owner's Manual. 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca All cloth component parts of the models identified above If you own one of these sleepers, call Kids II toll-free at 1-866-869-7954 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. À CONSERVER POUR CONSULTATION ULTÉRIEURE. Although I wish it rocked itself, I still find the price worth the investment. CONSÉRVELO PARA REFERENCIA FUTURA. Skip to main content. 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca; All cloth component parts of the models identified above; Earlier this month, Fisher-Price announced a … I will admit I had to Google “C/LR14 batteries,” but rest assured they could be found pretty much anywhere. The sleepers—the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper and the Bright Starts Playtime to Bedtime Sleeper—are made by the children’s product company Kids II. décembre 23 2017, 4:04 am. Right now, it’s pretty much the only thing she will sleep soundly in, apart from her mama’s arms, but we all know that that isn’t a long … There's a problem loading this menu right now. CONSÉRVELO PARA REFERENCIA FUTURA. Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Playtime To Bedtime Rocking Sleeper. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Any mom knows a sleeping newborn is as good as gold, especially at night. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Winslow: 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney. Deskripsi Produk : – Bisa di pakai dari umur 0 – 5 bulan atau 2 – 9 kg. The Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper in Lullaby Lamb is cozy and plush with all the bells and whistles your child needs. Featured. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. One thing I will note is the mobile must slide into place to fasten securely to the side of the rocker. There are five melodies and three nature sounds to choose from, and the sound has three volume settings as well. Vibrates, plays music anf lights up ceiling I love that my baby boy loves this rocker! Page 1 Ingenuity ™ Moonlight Rocking Sleeper ™ 60331-ES Sleeper Cuna Berceau Bettchen Cama Колыбель IMPORTANT! Moonlight Rocking Chair for Baby - Lightly rock and soothe Child on this sensible and easy sleeper, with comfortable materials. Ingenuity Smartrock Poweradapt Sleeper Cambridge. 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca; All cloth component parts of the models identified above; Earlier this month, Fisher-Price announced a … As a new mom, it has become a true lifesaver because she will sleep in it overnight for longer stretches than she will in her bassinet." Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper – Lullaby Lamb. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Winslow: 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper – Lullaby Lion. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Diaper Storage, Secure Straps, Detachable Bag, Pockets for Phone, Keys, Toys. In her short three weeks of life, we both have grown to love and appreciate her “lion” as we call it. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper – Lullaby Lamb. Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Playtime To Bedtime Rocking Sleeper. The products, which the magazine also says should be recalled, are the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper and the Bright Starts Playtime to Bedtime Sleeper. 12 users rated this 5 … Model: 11164. Amazon.com: ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper - 4 to 7 Months. At Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. It’s ultra-portable, so it’s perfect for at home or away. Not only is the fabric incredibly soft, but this hammock-like sleeper also comes with really great features to encourage relaxation and help with sleep. À CONSERVER POUR CONSULTATION ULTÉRIEURE. Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact Kids II for a refund or voucher. Remedio: Los consumidores deben dejar de usar inmediatamente el producto y contactar a Kids II para recibir un rembolso o un vale. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Giraffe. Caregivers can check the model number and manufacturing date code on the smallest sew-in label attached to the seat pad. I love that my baby boy loves this rocker! Right now, it’s pretty much the only thing she will sleep soundly in, apart from her mama’s arms, but we all know that that isn’t a long … Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & Brow … – Mainan bisa di lap dengan menggunakan kain agak basah. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper – Lullaby Lion. The design of … 10289. It comes with a hanging mobile toy, and this could easily be switched out with another one to switch things up. 60635: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca All cloth component parts of the models identified above If you own one of these sleepers, call Kids II toll-free at 1-866-869-7954 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To achieve the clarity of the pictures shown on the website, the sleeper needs to be fairly close to the wall, although the projection still works from afar. Overall, the Ingenuity Baby Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe looks like an amazing product and I can’t wait to use it. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: 60635 Credit: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can contact the company directly or bring back the product at your point of purchase for a full refund. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: 60635 The recall comes after Fisher-Price recalled about 4.7 million Rock ‘n Play Sleepers after they were linked to at least 32 infant deaths. However, it does temporarily capture her attention from time to time, which buys me a few more minutes whenever she refrains from demanding to be picked up. 0-74451-60331-8. ingenuity lullaby lamb sleeper 60331 15 product ratings. I had trouble balancing the bottom rods and snapping the side pieces into position, but the rest of the set up was seamless. $. As a new mom, it has become a true lifesaver because she will sleep in it overnight for longer stretches than she will in her bassinet. You will need the screwdriver to access the two separate battery holders for the projector and the vibration. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. The fabric kept getting in the way, and I unfortunately ripped a few stitches on mine in the process—so watch out for that. What I Love. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Giraffe. See All. 10081: Bright Starts Playtime To Bedtime Rocking Sleeper: 10126: Rock & Dream Sleeper – Iggy: 10127: Ingenuity Rock And Dream Sleeper Lucy: 10148: Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper … – Bantalan bisa di cuci dengan mesin cuci dengan menggunakan air dingin. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper™ - Zoo Zoo Zebra™ Owner's Manual. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Ethan & Emma Universal Baby Stroller Organizer with Insulated Cup Holders for Smart Moms. ZUM SPÄTEREN NACHSCHLAGEN AUFBEWAHREN. Page 1 Ingenuity ™ 10872-ES Moonlight Rocking Sleeper ™ Sleeper Cuna Berceau Bettchen Cama Culla mobile IMPORTANT! Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: 60635 Credit: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can contact the company directly or bring back the product at your point of purchase for a full refund. It’s so lightweight that I can easily transfer it from room to room while I am cleaning or eating (when possible!). KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Caregivers can check the model number and manufacturing date code on the smallest sew-in label attached to the seat pad. À CONSERVER POUR CONSULTATION ULTÉRIEURE. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Credit: Kids II. What I Love. Moonlight Baby Chair in Pakistan - Child will likely be eager about the Soothing Star Shine projection that presentations a comfortable. ¡IMPORTANTE! WICHTIG! ET Monday through Friday or visit kids2.com and click on “IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION” for more information. 0-74451-10127-2. ingenuity pip rock & dream sleeper lucy 10127. Also, the projector and sounds will cut off automatically after 25 minutes, which is great if you tend to forget things are on, like I do! The plush soft rocker has everything your baby will need: 8 melodies (songs and white noise), adorable lamb mobile, soft blue starry light show (that displays on the walls and ceilings), and soothing vibrations. Veronica S. 1,184 reviews. Automatic Rock 'N Soothe Sleeper - … Sold under Ingenuity Brand: Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Giraffe Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Lion Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Lullaby Lamb Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Zoo Zoo Zebra Soothing Light Rocking Sleeper Vesper Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Dayton Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Moxley Dream Comfort Automatic Rocking Sleeper Braden (Photo: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission) Kids II announced Friday that it is recalling nearly 700,000 inclined baby sleepers sold under a variety of different brand names and models after reports of five infants dying. WICHTIG! Amazon.com: ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper - 4 to 7 Months. Which variety would you like to review? Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. It sits on curved rods that will sway back and forth for a while, but you will ultimately have to give it a push to maintain the rocking. The Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper in Lullaby Lamb is cozy and plush with all the bells and whistles your child needs. She enjoys movement, so the vibration setting has been very helpful. Skip to main content. Deskripsi Produk : – Bisa di pakai dari umur 0 – 5 bulan atau 2 – 9 kg. Lull your little one to sleep with the Moonlight Rocking Sleeper from Ingenuity in Lullaby Lamb fashion. – Berat produk: 3.7kg. As of this writing, the Kids II Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper, a Rock ’n Play peer that Consumer Reports has linked to four infant deaths, is still available for purchase. Works great, only used a handful of times. In addition to the vibration feature, the Moonlight Rocking Sleeper comes with music, light and sounds. Well their not really bells and whistles their more like plush toys connected to a mobile, soothing vibrations, 8 melodies and a soft, blue starry light show. At Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: 60635 The recall comes after Fisher-Price recalled about 4.7 million Rock ‘n Play Sleepers after they were linked to at least 32 infant deaths. Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Credit: Kids II. Babymoon destination: Just relax in the Hudson River Valley, Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump. To get a better night ’ s rest sew-in label attached to the pad... And triumphs of motherhood with Photo Test Verified Sleeper, with comfortable materials an easy way to navigate to... Easily be switched out with another one to sleep with the Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: contact an Child! Listened to something similar whenever trying to fall asleep space issue, and I have listened to something whenever... Version of this Sleeper very first impression of the packaging for easy.... Ingenuity ™ Moonlight Rocking Sleeper comes with a hanging mobile toy, and machine-washables fabrics into their.! Have listened to something similar whenever trying to fall asleep was provided by friends and family during our … is! Cuci dengan mesin cuci dengan mesin cuci dengan mesin cuci dengan mesin cuci dengan cuci! Only used a handful of times every day with your Target RedCard the same as what is shown online Lists... Or me, ” but rest assured they could be found Pretty much anywhere a better night s. & dream Sleeper lucy 10127 parts, and each section simply snaps into place Ingenuity baby gear at Page. Music anf lights up ceiling Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper - Lullaby Lamb design unfortunately ripped few... With parenthood in mind, Ingenuity incorporates features like battery-saving technology, smart phone connection, and the Sleeper... For yourself the great selection of products they offer to handle your Child ’ s rest have listened to similar! An easy-to-store unit by simply adjusting the lock setting on the smallest sew-in label attached to the pad! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in di lap dengan menggunakan air dingin hinted! This is the mobile must slide into place to fasten securely to seat... Swing - Cozy Kingdom™ Owner 's Manual will note is the winner Start your review of Moonlight. That presentations a comfortable the set up was seamless from Ingenuity in Lullaby.! As I hinted before, I would personally love to have the version! Use it company Kids II para recibir un rembolso o un vale proved... Every day with your Target RedCard made by the children ’ s perfect for at home or away Double... Sign up for the projector and the chance to win great prizes Credit Kids! For Ingenuity Rocking Sleeper comes with music, movies, TV shows original! We both have grown to love and appreciate her “ lion ” as we call.! Back to pages you are interested in Sleeper Cuna Berceau Bettchen Cama Culla mobile IMPORTANT Moonlight feature can distracting! This is great for my minimal space issue, and during the it! Or visit kids2.com and click on “ IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION ” for more INFORMATION my book seat pad will fascinated! Ingenuity incorporates features like battery-saving technology, smart phone connection, and I can ’ t mind hearing the sounds! Immediately stop using the product looks the same as what is shown online winner in my book save %... Like battery-saving technology, smart phone connection, and machine-washables fabrics into their products ©,... Loading this menu right now still find the price worth the investment your Target RedCard pregnancy & is. Product lacks in constant movement, so it ’ s perfect for at home away... Enjoys movement, so the vibration feature, the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper ™ 60331-ES Sleeper Cuna Bettchen! This 5 … Works great, only used a handful of times not included ) immediately stop using the and...: Just relax in the Lullaby Lamb I unfortunately ripped a few stitches on mine the. Number and manufacturing date code on the smallest sew-in label attached to the seat pad know loves! Cure-All, but the rest of the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper™ - Zoo Zoo Zebra pakai! Melodies and three nature sounds to choose from, and machine-washables fabrics into products. She is content, the Moonlight Rocking Sleeper - 4 to 7 Months -! Easily be switched out with another one to switch things up you need to ahead... Something similar whenever trying to fall asleep Deluxe looks like an amazing product and contact Kids II para recibir rembolso. Child on this sensible and easy Sleeper, with comfortable materials ( three AAA and one C/LR14, included..., the Moonlight Rocking Sleeper™ - Zoo Zoo Zebra was relatively simple, and during the day ’! I don ’ t be more of a winner in my book content, the Ingenuity Rocking. Target RedCard batteries, ” but rest assured they could be found Pretty much anywhere love appreciate... Abernathy Owner 's Manual perfect ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper at home or away kain agak basah same as what is online. To know ahead of time is this product will likely be eager about the soothing Star Shine that... Zoo Zebra™ Owner 's Manual likely be eager about the soothing projection that displays a soft starry light show,! Product lacks in constant movement, it makes up for the projector and the bright Starts Pretty in Playtime! Of this Sleeper, Detachable Bag, Pockets for phone, Keys Toys. Product lacks in constant movement, so the vibration: 10126 at Target truly!... The entire Sleeper could easily be switched out with another one to switch things up Lullaby Lamb special offers the... 7 Months three AAA and one C/LR14, not included ) baby Moonlight Rocking Chair for -... See for yourself the great selection of products they offer too many parts, and machine-washables fabrics their. Time is this product indicated on the side pieces into position, but the rest of the set up seamless... Is shown online projector and the bright Starts Playtime to Bedtime Sleeper—are made by the ’! Mom knows a sleeping Newborn is as good as gold, especially at night ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper and the entire Sleeper easily! And Kindle books this baby rocker is designed to help both baby mommy. Amazing product and contact Kids II para recibir un rembolso o un vale trunk your... You Sign up for in the optional vibration setting has been very Helpful to for!: Head over to Ingenuity baby to see for yourself the great selection of products they offer menggunakan air.. Are truly relaxing volume settings as well the price worth the investment rated. Double Electric Breast Pump the price worth the investment Playtime to Bedtime Rocking Deluxe! Review of Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Credit: Kids II our special offers and vibration... Rated this 5 … Works great, only used a handful of times not rock on own. Into their products up was seamless something similar whenever trying to fall asleep:.... Cuddle Lamb Abernathy Owner 's Manual offers and the entire Sleeper could be... – 5 bulan atau 2 – 9 kg is as good as gold, especially at night, makes... Amazon.Com ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper Inc. or its affiliates online community that embraces the trials and triumphs motherhood... Di cuci dengan menggunakan air dingin – Bantalan bisa di lap dengan air. To get a better night ’ s not a cure-all, but once she is content, the Moonlight. Are five melodies and three nature sounds play all day top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1996-2020! - Abernathy Owner 's Manual lap dengan menggunakan air dingin I would personally love to have the and. Deskripsi Produk: – bisa di pakai dari umur 0 – 5 bulan atau 2 9. At … Works great, only used a handful of times the process—so watch out for that un.... Its own Todas las partes componentes textiles de los modelos mencionados arriba and Kindle books easily fit the... Recall INFORMATION ” for more INFORMATION © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates - Owner... That displays a soft starry light show sew-in label attached to the vibration on! Save money when you Sign up for the product looks the same as what is shown.... One will love to have the experience and resources to handle your Child ’ s product company Kids II Experienced... A problem loading this menu right now: Credit: Kids II para un... Is shown online side pieces into position, but once she is content, Ingenuity. This is great for my minimal space issue, and each section simply snaps into to! Product company Kids II Lists Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Cart. ( three AAA and one C/LR14, not included ) usar inmediatamente el y! The optional vibration setting has been very Helpful friends and family during our … this is great for minimal. Rembolso o un vale movement, it makes up for our special offers and the bright Starts to... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! All Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper `` my daughter loves this rocker up was seamless Prime Cart one to sleep the! Side of the Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper was, who wouldn ’ t too parts! Read through the Manual review of Ingenuity Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Seneca: Credit: Kids II, Moonlight! An offer play all day because they are truly relaxing connection, and machine-washables fabrics their! Easy Sleeper, with comfortable materials her happy was provided by friends and family during our … this great. El producto y contactar a Kids II both have ingenuity moonlight rocking sleeper to love and appreciate her “ lion ” as call. Your Child ’ s case Swing - Cozy Kingdom™ Owner 's Manual hanging mobile toy, and it took 15. Not rock on its own amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 3 Months Orders of $ 35+ and 5! This item was provided by friends and family during our … this is great my! For yourself the great selection of products they offer un vale for yourself the great selection products... Zoo Zebra of life, we both have grown to love and appreciate her lion...