The hype is justified but make sure to use a truly balanced preamp, Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. Eine sehr hohe Qualität sorgt für unglaubliche Detailtreue und Abbildung von Musik und Ton. The biamplified 308P MkII offers the same cabinet size (16.5 x 10 x 12.1 inches) as its predecessor, a pretty typical size for an 8-inch monitor. JBL 308P MkII. This page works best with JavaScript. I am currently sitting 10 feet away from the monitors and I can still pick up the hiss. They have a great, flat response, with decent bass reproduction. $574.99, Regular Price: JBL 308P MKII - SingleThe JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. Discussion. The BOSE is currently unplugged and going into storage until I can figure out what to use it for (not for serious music listening, that's for sure). JBL professional’s 305P MkII and 308 MkII powered studio monitors are highly regarded for producing dynamic, accurate sound while offering a high price-performance ratio. Get the guaranteed best price on Powered Studio Monitors like the JBL 308P MKII 8" Powered Studio Monitor at Musician's Friend. I always wanted to try a set of studio monitors for listening to music and decided that these were the ones based on just about every review (all highly positive) I read and, at this price, why not?! EQ 2. Section 6: System Connections. JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor The JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor makes the legendary JBL performance available to every studio. Brand New. This is a common complaint, you can find people confirming this all over the place. Thank you for contacting us; we will get back to you with the price shortly. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Phenominal Speakers - Best I've owned so far, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. The JBL 305P MKII, at its entry-level price (see current price), is another JBL product with high-quality sound reproduction capabilities.The sound profile is defined by a deep and clear bass, which provides a well balanced low-end without overpowering the mix. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2018. Two Channel Systems. Hear deep, accurate and tightly controlled bass, thanks to a long-throw 8" woofer and the patented JBL Slip Stream™ low-frequency port. I found these due to the stellar reputation of the original version. I ordered a pair of the JBL 305P MkII's just to see if they sounded as good as the A5's at almost half the price ($110 each at the time). With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, the 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. To help you make the best mix decisions, JBL equipped the 308P MkII with acclaimed 3 Series transducers that now perform even better. I first ordered a pair of the Audioengine A5 speakers, which are very nice speakers, but at $400 for the pair I felt they were overpriced. $837.89, Special Price: JBL 308P MkII. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. See all details for JBL Professional 308P MkII Next-Generation 8-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All prices are equivalent to US deals, wohoo! With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, the JBL 308P MkII powered 8" (20.32 cm) two-way studio monitor offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. From music production and podcasting to cinematic sound design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume—even at peak SPLs. $897.00, Special Price: