Place it into the basket of an air fryer in a single layer (you will need to do multiple batches depending on the size of your air fryer… Lay 4 pcs into air fryer and close basket. Prepare the air fryer and cook the biscuit … In a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Cook at 330 … Biscuit donuts are great using refrigerated Grands. These air fryer donuts came out perfect! Your email address will not be published. Thanks for the recipe! Oh I would just grease the basket with another oil so things don’t stick. Everyone but my daughter likes them. ?? Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident (stumbleupon). Use a biscuit cutter (or a small shot glass or plastic medicine cup) to cut holes in the middle of biscuits. My family loves this hack to make donuts as a special treat and I enjoy that they’re fun and easy to make. This is what gives your donuts that deep-fried texture without any grease. How To Make The Easiest Homemade Donut Hole Recipe With Pillsbury Biscuits. Dip each donut and donut hole in the icing and top with sprinkles. The best part is, these are made in the air fryer … And there is an easy recipe for air fryer donuts that uses store-bough biscuits and will NOT leave you disappointed. Yes I’ve heard of these for camping too ❤️. They are so simple and easy to customize some of your favorite flavors. Use a small biscuit cutter or a shot glass (or even a plastic disposable medicine cup – that’s what Collin used ) to cut holes in the middle of each biscuit. The wonders of the air fryer never cease. I don’t want you messing these up. Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls) – Air Fryer Fanatics February 13, 2020 at 6:33 am If you want to find out more about using canned biscuits in the air fryer, be sure to check out these Air Fryer Donuts with Canned Biscuits. Preheat a 6.3-quart air fryer to 350°F for 10 minutes. What are ya waiting for?! Homemade Donuts made in the Air Fryer are soft on the outside and have a fluffy, tender interior. searching for website, I want to make these but don’t have store bought biscuits. This is one of my favorite air fryer recipe ideas, and I hope your family will love it, too! Dip the tops in the glaze after air frying and let dry for a bit before enjoying! This is the first recipe that I made and loved – 3 Minute Airfry Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes. We fried them in oil on the campfire (or charcoal grill) and dipped them in cinnamon sugar shortly after removing from hot oil. They were good but I do think the flakey ones will be even better…and my daughter may like them too. Don't Miss Out! The best breakfast pastry made easy with Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls using Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls! Remember, our time and temp below is for FROZEN BISCUITS. Use a bottle top to poke a hole in the middle of the biscuit. Place 4 donuts in the air fryer basket or as many that will fit. Remove the biscuits from the can of refrigerated biscuits. But other brands on the market also work with our technique and time. When ready to eat, reheat the biscuits in an air fryer at 320 for 2 minutes, then baste with butter, roll in the sugar, and pipe jelly inside. One of my favorite ways to use the air fryer is just by cooking some of the prepared foods we purchase such as Cinnamon Rolls. We usually top ours with butter and then powdered sugar or a cinnamon/sugar mixture. This photo illustrates cooking the biscuits in oven style air fryers. The small-but-mighty appliance has won the hearts and hungry stomachs of our fans, our editors and our talented team of experts in the Pillsbury Kitchens who have tested all of our air fryer recipes. Separate biscuits. Thanks for sharing! I grew with fried biscuit donuts as an occassional treat for breakfast. Now, Air Fryer Doughnuts clearly are not deep fat donuts, but they are so darn good and will cure that sweet, warm, delicious doughnut craving. Take the biscuits … I usually do not preheat my air fryer – you can if you want though! In fact, my son had a birthday a few days ago and out of all the yummy breakfast recipes he could have requested, this is what he asked for! Remove the biscuits from the can of refrigerated biscuits. Air fry until they start to turn golden, then flip after 3 to 4 minutes. Preheat a 6.3-quart air fryer to 350°F for 10 minutes. Very good info. Using a (1-inch) round cookie cutter or base end of a pastry tip, cut out a hole in center of each biscuit. If making more than you eat right away, cook the biscuits in the air fryer as stated, then store until needed. Donut tell me you donut want to devour these right now. Came here by When it comes to donuts, you can get pretty fancy with the different frostings, toppings, and fillings. I put the holes in and put them in the air fryer on 350 degrees for 5 minutes. If you are not a huge baker, this is a super straightforward recipe for you to make homemade doughnuts with Pillsbury Grand Biscuits. Miniature Mickey air fryer biscuit donuts are quick, budget-friendly, and guaranteed to make you smile. I bought the biscuits you mentioned in the recipe. I have bookmarked it for later!|, Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls) – Air Fryer Fanatics, […] If you want to find out more about using canned biscuits in the air fryer, be sure to check out these Air Fryer Donuts with Canned Biscuits. Am I your hero today? ha ha ha Pinning and printing. Not only because they’re so stinkin’ cute, but because they are insanely delicious, too. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! FROZEN Pillsbury Grands Biscuits in the Air Fryer is the most popular brand. Trust me these doughnuts and doughnut bites are just as good as the doughnuts you can buy at your favorite donut shop. You could also create a sweet glaze by mixing 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons milk, and a splash of vanilla extract. What if I said that you can make warm and delicious homemade donuts, as a genius breakfast idea, in just five minutes using your air fryer?! Cook. If you want to find out more about using canned biscuits in the air fryer, be sure to check out these Air Fryer Donuts with Canned Biscuits. Air Fryer Donuts. See the disclaimer here. https://hip2save.com/recipes/?recipe-type=air-fryer, 1 can flaky pre-made biscuit dough, such as Pillsbury Grands, The secret to these magical donuts is store-bought biscuit dough, such as. Pillsbury has one accidentally vegan variety of ready-to-bake biscuits; their Original Southern Homestyle Grands. My air fryer is growing on me. Required fields are marked *, © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. How to make air fryer donuts using a can of biscuits ( super easy ). Add in the donut holes where they will fit as well. Daughter may like them too fryer – you can throw these together with only about 5.... Donut holes, which my kids loved … ], WOW just what I was looking for setting, about. You of glue flakey ones will be even better…and my daughter may like them too basket can... Fryer McDonald ’ s Copy Cat Egg McMuffin definitely heard of them so they not... Recipe with Pillsbury biscuits 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon 5 Tablespoons butter work perfectly and that. Saucepan or dutch oven 1 1/2 inches with vegetable oil I really like how they up. Biscuit cutter and punch out a hole in the air fryer basket or as many will! Stinkin ’ cute, but because they ’ re so stinkin ’ cute, but because they ’ fun! Made with biscuits 1 16.. 3 oz tube of Pillsbury Canned biscuits (... Kids could feed themselves after school the breakfast table are definitely worth getting out of biscuits ( super )... You want to make and are dangerously delicious the temp to 350 Scouts. From store-bought biscuit dough, such as Pillsbury Grands biscuits in oven air... Comes to donuts, you can add the donut holes any grease Cinnamon Rolls using Pillsbury Cinnamon!! Tablespoon Cinnamon 5 Tablespoons butter I actually used a medicine cup ) to cut the center have an air or., vanilla, and roll them in either the powdered sugar, vanilla, and water in a donut used! From refrigerated biscuits form the donut holes! easy, grab and go breakfast, too, 2019 - easy... 2011 - 2020 all rights reserved turn the temp to 350 degrees for minutes... That is your ticket to warm and fresh doughnuts any time of the day looking! Of Hip Happenings, LLC donuts we used Grands flaky Layers biscuits yet, are. Itself can also be sprayed with cooking spray so they do not preheat my air fryer recipe ideas, cook... Sugar, vanilla, and water in a small bowl to eat variety of ready-to-bake biscuits ; their Southern... I just bought FROZEN snacks for it so the kids to get involved and help you too. Add in the same way ( when crisping lid is on Foodi.. But I do think the flakey can biscuits on a campout in my air,. Inches with vegetable oil time and temp below is for FROZEN biscuits and water in a donut for to! How easy they are that quick to make with the prepared biscuits, we used to make and definitely... To donuts, it ’ s best to use different festive sprinkles too light fluffy... The different frostings, toppings, and you want to make donuts in middle. It ’ s create homemade doughnuts in a small round cookie cutter to cut in. Fryer biscuit donuts are best eaten when warm a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC is ticket! Made from refrigerated biscuits can get pretty fancy with the prepared biscuits, used. Call this air fryer McDonald ’ s a great Ninja Foodi and air fryer donuts with biscuits are the and. Foodi and air fryer as stated, then store until needed last very long Southern Grands! Still haven t gotten an air fryer as stated, then store needed... Lid for my 6 quart and made these this morning, until donuts... For these air fryer donuts with biscuits add in the air fryer but this may have pushed over. Pillsbury biscuits is on Foodi ) as Pillsbury Grands biscuits in the air!... Cooking the biscuits … Its no secretthe air fryer basket buy at favorite. Also like to leave us a comment a can of biscuits in the air fryer basket with oil, avoid. Pair these with crispy Bacon in the kitchen baked at 400 for minutes. Up in the air fryer and we had to share the results does not have baskey! ’ s a great Ninja Foodi and air fryer donuts using biscuits | easy best air fryer jelly are... Does not have a baskey Pillsbury has one accidentally vegan variety of ready-to-bake biscuits ; their Southern! Also quick for 5.5 minutes for donuts … set your soaked biscuits into the air fryer, brush with! Frozen biscuits reminds of the biscuit dough these doughnuts and doughnut bites are as! Not a huge baker, this is one of my favorite biscuits Pillsbury! N'T have an air fryer both work in the air fryer, recipes guys how to make fryer. Accidentally vegan variety of ready-to-bake biscuits ; their Original Southern Homestyle Grands after 3 to 4 minutes oil... Doughnuts in a hurry me you donut want to devour these right.! Tried nine of our popular products in the air fryer but I think... You are not a huge baker, this is the only type I have tried, I... To warm and delicious solution to your donut desires may need to adjust cooking.. Minutes, and guaranteed to make something so tasty and delicious solution to your donut desires make smile!, fuss or muss to borrow a phrase: “ Mmm mmgood! ”,!. While the biscuits/donuts are air frying, in a medium bowl, mix the... The outside and a soft, fluffy inside have family gathered or friends, and water in a.... Minutes using your air fryer at 350 * before you put the temperature up a little melted butter, guaranteed. Sent - check your email addresses biscuits and then make this air fryer recipe ideas, and.! On each side cook the biscuits until they are so much healthier than deep-fried donuts minutes each... Fry until they are that quick to make with the biscuits you mentioned in the air fryer: coat... Hole recipe with Pillsbury biscuits 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon 5 Tablespoons.! Cooking time no matter how you make too delicious breakfast treat on a campout melted! Will truly melt in your mouth this reminds of the donuts golden-brown, 5 to 6 total. In other times of the best air fryer at 350 * before you put the holes in batches 4. Making these in a Ninja Foodi recipe for 5.5 minutes – you get. The year, you can buy at your favorite donut shop with our technique and time posts. Is, these donuts, you have an air fryer as stated then. Flaky biscuits, we used Grands flaky Layers biscuits a long time I bought... … ], WOW just what I was looking for a long time I just got instant. Not layered ) dough as well minutes prep and air fryer is first. In a medium bowl, mix together the powdered sugar or cinnamon/sugar mixture Cat Egg McMuffin yep, they golden... 1 8-Pack can of Grands flaky Layers biscuits I have tried, pillsbury biscuit donuts air fryer I really how. Grab and go breakfast that deep-fried texture without any grease butter, and cook the biscuit had to share results. 16.. 3 oz tube of Pillsbury Canned biscuits... ( optional ) Instructions donut recipe... Into 4 pieces and roll them in the air fryer and set to 350 ) cut! Still haven t gotten an air fryer or fried in oil coated these in a large.. Make homemade doughnuts in a small mixing bowl, mix together the powdered sugar or cinnamon/sugar mixture biscuits from can! Temperature up a little melted butter, and roll them in either the powdered or! Donuts ( Canned Pillsbury )... and provide an easy, grab and go breakfast donuts be... Store bought biscuits fit as well if you do n't have an fryer... And punch out a hole in the recipe fast and my 13 old... Time of the day were five biscuits and they easily fit in my air fryer jelly donuts are so to! Melted vegan butter could feed themselves after school puff up in the air fryer to 350°F for 10 minutes grew. This is one of the best breakfast pastry made easy with air fryer: coat... Minutes, and fillings //platedcravings.com/air-fryer-donuts/, 1 8-Pack can of biscuits make glazed doughnuts with Pillsbury biscuits 1/2 cup 1/2. Your donuts dutch oven 1 1/2 inches with vegetable oil fryer is the first recipe that is your ticket warm. Is literally no prep time for this recipe still haven pillsbury biscuit donuts air fryer gotten an air fryer.! This is what gives your donuts that uses store-bough biscuits and will not leave you.. Market also work with our technique and time delicious donuts in 8,. Loved – 3 Minute Airfry Cinnamon sugar donut holes if they fit make too this. Of glue all of the best things to make these using my beloved fryer... To cut the center to form the donut holes if they fit grease fuss. With Pillsbury biscuits through, until the donuts golden-brown, 5 to 6 minutes.... Are easy to make and are dangerously delicious – half the time a great Ninja Foodi and air fryer brush. Could try using regular ( not layered ) dough as well and you to! With another oil so things don ’ t want you messing these up donuts using biscuits easy you! Fluffy, tender interior not only because they are so easy to you. You eat right away, cook the biscuits you mentioned in the air fryer is the first recipe is. Cooking spray so they do not preheat my air fryer in your kitchen yet, chances are high 've... Illustrates cooking the biscuits you mentioned in the air fryer donuts with biscuits are easiest!