Gyros Plate. $11.99. 670 reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill "When I first saw that a mediterranean restaurant was opening 1 minute away from my house I was getting all excited! Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Search. Palatine, IL — (847) 705-7482 Order takeaway and delivery at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Palatine with Tripadvisor: See 88 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #3 on Tripadvisor among 151 restaurants in Palatine. Sign in. Where: Find: Home / USA / Palatine, Illinois / Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill; Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill. Our famous gyros served on a handmade pita topped with our own gyros sauce, tomatoes and onions. Palatine. Enter an address. We really like this place. 4 Kabob Dinner. When we were coming home around 7:30pm we were very hungry and found Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Groupon. Whether for 10 or 200, we will cater your next event with quality, care, and cleanliness. I was waiting for this place to open for a few weeks now... now it is FINALLY open! After you do business with Pita Pita, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Arabic Salad at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill "This place is really good. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Good food - See 89 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Palatine, IL, at Tripadvisor. dominos.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month Take out, curbside pick up and delivery Laguna Hills. Enjoy a unique dining experience at Pita Pita Mediterranean! Mon: 11AM to 9PM: Tue: 11AM to 9PM: Wed: 11AM to 9PM: Thu: 11AM to 9PM: Fri: 11AM to 10PM: Sat: 11AM to 10PM: Sun: 11AM to 9PM: Address . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Ladin, lingua ladina . Their prices are reasonable, and the food is great. COVID update: Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Order delivery online from Pita Pita (E Dundee Rd) in Palatine instantly with Seamless! 1278 E. Dundee Road, IL 60074. Every 200 points you earn gets you $10 off your next meal. It's actually a lot better than Pita Inn. Hand-Packed Angus Chuck Cheese Burgers. $3.79. I was really hungry, although my wife was not. Join Rewards Rewards Balance. 1278 E Dundee Rd (847) 705-7482. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Palatine: 88 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 3 von 151 von 151 Palatine Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Lovely vegan options - See 88 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Palatine, IL, at Tripadvisor. Log In. Pita Pita address, Pita Pita location. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Pita Pita. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Pita Pit near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. 23052 Lake Forest Dr. B2 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (949) 716-4444 Pickup or Delivery | Catering. Order delivery online from Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Rolling Meadows instantly with Seamless! $11.68 . Please Order Online. 3 av 151 restauranter i Palatine. Search restaurants or dishes. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kosta's Gyros (Palatine) in Chicago. Your choice of 2 meats (7oz total): (Beef Shish Kebab, Chicken … $7.25. My favorite thing to get is the Chicken Plate dinner. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! The remodeled dining room of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill features black booths and soft hanging lights with vivid photographs that line the walls and depict another world. 1278 E Dundee Rd Palatine, IL 60074 (Map & Directions) Phone: (847) 705-7482. View Pita Pita Mediterrean Grill's November 2020 deals and menus. Pita Pita (E Dundee Rd) 1278 E Dundee Rd (630) 894-1111. 542 ratings. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Search restaurants or dishes. HOME; OUR MENU ; ORDER ONLINE; CATERING; BLOG; CONTACT. Pita Pita. Try a similar restaurant nearby. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Pita Pita, Palatine,il - See 89 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Palatine, IL, at Tripadvisor. Start group order. Extra Pita $0.75 Pickles & Olives $1.50 Plain Yogurt $1.00 Garlic Sauce $1.25 Hummus Side $1.25 Baba $1.25 Desserts. We will remain open our regular business hours: Sunday thru Thursday 11 am-9 pm. Change locations . 6 ratings. This is the second time we went to Pita Pita in Palatine - although I'm not sure why I didn't check in last time. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Find a location near you. Cuisine: Mediterranean, Coffee Shop, Smoothies, Lebanese Neighborhood: Palatine Website: www.eatpitapita.com See Map - Get Directions. View Menu. Above the counter is a lighted menu. Pita Pita; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Pita Pita ($) See 8 Reviews. Lately I have really developed a craving for Mediterranean food. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Palatine: Se 89 objektive anmeldelser av Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Search. Enter an address. Join Pita Pita Rewards and earn points every time you dine with us. Find food. That was a great find $20 for $12. Friday and Saturday 11 am- … 1278 E Dundee Rd Palatine, IL 60074 Uber. Sign in.