It has always turned out wonderful each and every time, always receives great reviews and many requests … Make sure the jello has set COMPLETELY before slicing. 1 Topping. instant lemon or vanilla pudding (We love the lemon!) Combine ingredients for the pretzel layer: In a mixing bowl, combine crushed pretzels, sugar, and melted butter. My boyfriend ate about 1/3 of it before we even got to my Mom's house. You can use your finger with a paper towel to run along the edges to make them clean lines. Baking & Spices. I now crumb them in the blender. Boil water in a small pan with jello. Everyone loves this salad! This is an easy and decorative three layer salad consisting of a pretzel crust, a cream cheese center and a strawberry Jell-O topping. Cool. When she’s not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to chase her four little monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her man. PLEASE REFRIGERATE IF YOU WANT THEM TO REMAIN FULLY SEPARATE! Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven. But there are many variations out there. My sister served this "salad" years ago at a picnic and. In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to … has been around for a long, long tine. strawberry gelatin. She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. Serves 12. Pour the jello over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before … Below are some of my favorites: Snap a pic and hashtag it #IHeartNaptime — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! So delicious and easy. Remove from oven to cool for 10 minutes; then place in refrigerator while … WOW! Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until set. When I did my BBQ round-up idea and found this recipe, I knew I had to make it. Instructions Preheat oven to 400°F. Fold cool whip into mixture. Berry Jello Pretzel Salad; Layered Valentine’s Jello Cups; Cranberry Jello Salad recipe; Rainbow Jello Cups; Glazed Strawberry Fruit Pizza; Lemon Raspberry Fruit Pizza; Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad recipe; Layered Christmas Jello Cups; Orange Cream Fruit Salad; Classic Strawberry Jello Mold; Strawberries & Cream Poke Cake… 1 (8 ounce) package … The recipe is believed to have originated in the 1960s when the Joys of Jell-O cookbook was published. Use a blender or food processor to crush the pretzels (you want them to be pretty fine). Crush pretzels in a food processor or blender and then stir in melted butter and sugar until combined. Your email address will not be published. Alongside a creamy potato salad or a BLT pasta salad, it is the excellent meal recipe! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is the supreme summer season treat! I love this salty- sweet combination. Stir until the sugar is dissolved (about 2 minutes). Strawberry Pretzel Salad: Use strawberry jello and sliced strawberries (this might well be the most popular version of this dessert). Crush pretzels in a plastic bag, then measure. Strawberry pretzel salad like this one … Mix in strawberries and set aside to cool for 15 minutes. Raspberry jello pretzel salad is a little sweet, a little salty and a LOT of deliciousness! Try Raspberry Pretzel Salad instead for a slight twist on Strawberry-Pretzel Salad Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven. Drop about 8 spoonfuls over the top and carefully spread out on top of pretzel crust. Dairy. A friend of mine brought her version to a pot luck and she had inverted the ingredients...jello first cream cheese second and pretzels last. This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! Your email address will not be published. Bake in hot oven for 6 minutes. This is a good dessert - the picture on this recipe is a little deceiving...it's not a trifle...it must be baked in a 9x13 pan. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over cooled pretzel mixture. Let cool completely. Strawberry Pretzel Salad has a sweet and salty pretzel crust, cream cheese middle, and a jello strawberry layer on top. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. 1 package (6 oz.) It has delicious 3 layers: a salty crushed pretzel crust, a sweet cream cheese filling and a raspberry jello topping. Cranberry Pretzel Salad This seasonal pretzel salad is a spin off of the summer version that features strawberries. Best on the 1st day. Raspberries, cream cheese, cool whip and pretzels. In the summer, I love to use mandarin oranges and make these little mandarin orange pretzel parfaits. 2 cups boiling water. Your loved ones will thanks! Otherwise, great stuff. Then mix in the frozen raspberries. 258 calories; protein 2.9g 6% DV; carbohydrates 32.9g 11% DV; fat 13.4g 21% DV; cholesterol 13.7mg 5% DV; sodium 324.2mg 13% DV.