Extend an extra 10 minutes if needed to this section. I got a few remarks about it saying they liked it. Revlon Total Color Hair Color, Vegan, 100% Gray Coverage, 100 Extra Light Natural Blonde - 5.94 fl oz . I’ve always wanted to go natural but was reluctant for various reasons. Not to mention I just paid $115 to get my short fro colored and after 1 wash my berry color was pink? My forever color brand/ product! Looking for a great deal on permanent hair color by dark and lovely fade resist i up to 100% gray coverage hair dye i vivacious red 394 i softsheen-carson i packaging may vary from SoftSheen-Carson? Even as it lighten it still looks ok but that dark berry color looks good on my curly fro and Carmel skin! Hopefully they are giving it a try. dnl394. Fearless Natural Hair Color That Doesn’t Fade Into the Background! Turn heads with the ultimate hair dye for shiny, lustrous hair — now with a new conditioner formulation! Save money. Trust Fade Resist at home hair dye for 8 weeks of vibrant color, gray coverage, available in 18 shades from Jet Black to Luminous Blonde. 394 Vivacious Red Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Color Softsheen Carson Dark And Lovely Permanent Hair Colors Vivacious Red Vivacious Red Hair Color Best Hair Style 2017 I've been using this product for several years now, specifically sun-kissed brown. For something more long lasting, a permanent solution like our Fade Resist collection will leave you with rich conditioning color for up to 8 weeks! Fade Resist locks in brilliant shine while helping to protect hair against breakage. The hair dye didn’t have a strong odor and there was plenty of product to cover my long hair. Now I just get a barber to shape me up and I color myself with confidence. This item Dark and Lovely Color Light Golden Blonde 384 Dark and Lovely 380 Chestnut Blonde Garnier Nutrisse Red Hair Dye Permanent, Up to 100 Percent Grey Hair Coverage, with NEW 5 Oils Conditioner - 5.62 Vibrant Red I will keep using this and probably try other colors. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery After applying your after care conditioner, cover your hair with a shower cap and wrap head with a warm towel, COVERING UP YOUR GRAY HAIRS : Begin your application where your grays are first – as these strands tend to be a tad more resistant. 4.1 out of 5 stars 19. This was the first time I colored my hair so I was nervous! A very popular way to achieve permanent hair coloring is through the use of oxidation dyes. Dark And Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color You can use hair colours to change the colour of hair; to cover the gray hair or to change the colour in more fashionable or desirable. I have dense type 4 hair cut very short and it didn’t burn my scalp at all and it lightened so fast. £6.95 New. Find Dark & Lovely products at low prices. Whether you need to color your hair because your hair is filled with grays or you have already been bored with your natural hair color, you need to look for the Dark and Lovely hair color chart before you go to color your hair with the dark colors and you will also not able to choose any dark color without knowing what color and brand it is. Those with dark hair who don’t want something extraordinary or too light or don’t want to bleach their hair (for obvious reasons), can experiment with dark shades of red such as violet red, mahogany red, or dark copperish brown. Dark and Lovely Care. It was unbearable, I couldn’t sit before clients like this and I wasn’t paying a penny more! I often get compliments on this color and some people think it's my natural color! Home / Blonde Hairstyles / Hair Color: Honey Blonde & Vivacious Red. I’m a professional and for the last 30 years I’ve had my hair done at the salon, spending upwards of 500-600 a month. 3 X Dark and Lovely Permanent Hair Colour Dye Red Hot 376. Shop for Dark & Lovely Hair Color at Walmart.com. im black and im growing out my hair - natural that is. a few weeks back i dyed my hair with the said product - Dark and Lovely,Vivacious Red and since my hair is jet black, should i say i have some sort of brownish thing going on now??? I followed the directions and it came out BEAUTIFUL!!! I used this about a year ago when I did the big chop. I've even gotten compliments from hair stylists! Choose from shampoos, conditioners, hairstyling, treatments, hair colors and more. If you’re looking for a fade-resistant, luscious and rich permanent hair color to suit your dark skin perfectly, the Dark & Lovely Hair Color product range has just the right colors for you. but after using the dye my hair was almost blonde. Permanent Hair Color by Dark and Lovely Fade Resist I Up to 100% Gray Coverage Hair Dye I Vivacious Red 394 I SoftSheen-Carson I Packaging May Vary Brand: SoftSheen-Carson. Dark & Lovely Hair Color. DARK AND LOVELY HAIR DYE COLOR 380 CHESTNUT BLONDE. I've been using this product for several years now, specifically sun-kissed bronze. Everyone’s favorite permanent hair dye just got even better with our new Moisture Seal Technology. 2 X Dark and Lovely | Fade Resist Hair Colour 377 Sun Kissed Brown UK SELLER. If you’re looking for something that’s bold and stands out, a red hair dye, blue hair dye, purple hair dye or pink hair dye is definitely your type. Fast & Free shipping on many items! This sign up is for US consumers. I like it and the best part my hair is soft and bright. Home > HAIR COLORS > Dark & Lovely Permanent Haircolor > Dark & Lovely Permanent Color #394 Vivacious Red. Fearless Natural Hair Color That Doesn’t Fade Into the Background! Fade Resist Hair Colour (394 Vivacious Red) £8.99. I am so happy with this color! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 3 offers from $12.48. So I just cut it all off and said I would go from there. This Site Might Help You. May 4, 2017 - Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich 394 Vivacious Red Conditioning Color - 3 Pack Home » Products » Dark and Lovely Vivacious Red Permanent Hair Dye. Permanent Hair Color by Dark and Lovely Fade Resist I Up to 100% Gray Coverage Hair Dye I Vivacious Red 394 I SoftSheen-Carson I Packaging May Vary 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,021. The color is a rich dark berry, beautiful! Dark and Lovely's exclusive Moisture Seal Technology's super rich conditioning. My hair was too yellow, and with this tone I get some honey color, after leaving for 30 minutes. £6.95 New. It was brassy but I’ve read toner will fix that. I probably retouch every 8-10 weeks and I haven’t had any noticeable hair breakage. It takes me two boxes to achieve evenly distributed color. Achieve long-lasting, shimmering hair color with Dark & Lovely Fade Resist — the gold standard in gorgeous hair color. Shop SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Color, Vivacious Red - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. The FREEDOM!!!!! Code: SALE25. I often get compliments on this color and some people think it's my natural color! Tags African American blonde Box Carson Chunking cosmetics dark dye hair Haircare how to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial. Designed color range fights dryness while providing intense permanent color and optimal grey coverage. The color truly doesn't fade. I wash my hair 1x a week sometimes more depending on the product build up and I can go at least a month before it begins to lighten. I will keep using this and probably try other colors. Amp up your conditioning treatments by adding heat to this important step. Vivacious Red #394 is a vibrant red shade which energizes your hair in rich red color. Rihanna’s red hair color. SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Hair Color, Vivacious Red - 1 kit . $4.99. I used the vivacious red color and it really makes a statement, I hope that it doesn’t wash out too quickly because red hair dye is known to fade quickly. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, FADE RESIST VIVACIOUS RED RICH CONDITIONING COLOR Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_075285000328, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Get the best deals on Cream Dark and Lovely Red Hair Color Products for your home salon or home spa. Buy SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Rich Conditioning Hair Color, Permanent Hair Dye, 394 Vivacious Red at Walmart.com EXPERIENCING DRY HAIR? Nice color, and really easy to do. Everyone’s favorite permanent hair dye just got even better with our new Moisture Seal Technology. (including processing time). Works awesome for me! SEMI VS PERMANENT HAIR COLOR : Semi permanent dyes are temporary which rinse our little by little each time your hair gets wet. Founded in 1984, having one goal in mind which is to give the customers what they want, provide quality service and products at reasonable prices and never forget that every customer is our friend and partner. Previous Easy Hair Ideas For Girls – … I feel so in control! Treat your hair and scalp to the best daily care available with the Dark and Lovely collection, specially designed by our African hair experts. Go Intense Spicy Red Permanent Hair Color 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. RE: Can i mix two colours of Dark and Lovely Go Intense hair dye? I received the Fade Luminous Blonde Rich Conditioning Color a few weeks ago. Your hair will be luscious and your color will be arresting. I’ve been using these box sets for years. Works awesome for me! Turn heads with the ultimate hair dye for shiny, lustrous hair — now with a new conditioner formulation! Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca SOFT SHEEN CARSON Dark and Lovely Permanent Hair Colors, Vivacious Red… Orders over 10 lbs have to be shipped by UPS Ground. By registering, your information will be collected and used in the US subject to our US Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions for this website, and you are verifying that you are 13 years of age or older. Dark and Lovely offers a complete range of hair care, from the research laboratories of SoftSheen∙Carson, formulas specifically developed to enable African women to express their style and beauty, without compromise. This color never faded. I love the richness of color. It was definitely dryer but with an oil treatment or leave in its perfectly fine. By using "Try It On," I understand that Softsheen-Carson may process my image. Hair Color: Honey Blonde & Vivacious Red. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dark and Lovely Vivacious Red Permanent Hair Dye at the best online prices at eBay! Get the full range at Black Hair Care UK. I like this product, was simple process, I applied by myself. Also it didn’t leave my hair feeling super damaged. They’re are tons of YouTube tutorials if one needs help. Does the Dark and Lovely-Vivacious Red color have bleach in it? Add to Cart. This site is intended for US consumers. Each treatment is formulated to deliver intense moisture, brilliant shine, and smooth control. Live better. It even gave me better curl definition and don’t get me started on that conditioner that comes with it!!! 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,224 ratings | 90 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Click "Try On" to check out this at-home hair dye, virtually. Ok so i used a dark and lovely color a couple years ago to dye my hair a really light brown... On the box it said my hair would come out pretty dark(my hair was already dark.) Now to the color! Dark and Lovely Vivacious Red Permanent Hair Dye ... 3 x Bigen Mens Speedy Colour Hair Dye Dark Brown (103) Dark & Lovely Permanent Color #394 Vivacious Red. Phone Orders: 1-800-588-0266 Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm EST, FREE (orders over $55 and less then 10 lbs), Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Hair Color Vivacious Red, Total Delivery Time Discover hair care & hair color products for black, natural hair by Dark and Lovely. Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Hair Color Vivacious Red - Dark and Lovely Fade Resist Hair Color Vivacious Red Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color is permanent hair color which delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. Best red hair dye for dark hair . The conditioner is the best I ever had! Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Dark and Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Colour Hair Colour Vivacious Red 394. I probably retouch every 8-10 weeks and I haven’t had any noticeable hair breakage. To learn about your choices, visit the, FADE RESIST VIVACIOUS RED RICH CONDITIONING COLOR. Add to Cart. Non-US consumers should visit the country website serving their region. The color is exactly as it looks on the box!! Besides the journey of hair care products, and adjusting to my look I feel great!!!! By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Soft-sheen Carson and other L'Oréal brands and programs. Really recommend to others to try. Dark and Lovely : Hair Color. Free shipping for many products! intense moisture means silky, luxurious permanent hair color that lasts up to 8 weeks. $6.99. This worked great to lighten my hair! I finally as able to use it last week. The use of this product is very simple and the instructions are clear. I just needed to lighten it to use dye and it worked. The last straw of paying almost $200 at the salon and going home and attempting to style my hair to my liking after just getting it done, then having my stylist seem frustrated when I ask for a do over ? Radiant/ Super Black/ Original/ Spicy red/ Dazzling/ Magic plum/ Amber Blonde Achieve long-lasting, shimmering hair color with Dark & Lovely Fade Resist — the gold standard in gorgeous hair color. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca DARK AND LOVELY HAIR DYE COLOR 394 VIVACIOUS RED by Dark & Lovely: Amazon.ca: Beauty My hair always feels great after using Dark & Lovely hair kit. Cookies and related technology are used for adevrtising to learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy policy. That’s the best conditioner I’ve ever used! Receive news on launches, events, hair tutorials, blog articles & more! The color truly doesn't fade. write a review. It’s true it doesn’t fade! Get 25% off with $250 order. I've even gotten compliments from hair stylists! $4.99. Show your hair you care while you color — your fade resistant ‘do will thank you! Classic shades of permanent hair dyes are available in this section for your hair to make you look glamorous. This color and some people think it 's my natural color formulated deliver! I applied by myself you look glamorous ever used rated and well-priced products, articles! Uk SELLER UPS Ground by little each time your hair you care while you —. Moisture, brilliant shine while helping to protect hair against breakage Service apply gave better! While helping to protect hair against breakage, events, hair colors and.! 1 kit 10 lbs have to be shipped by UPS Ground i like it the! How to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial Lovely go Intense hair for. Highly rated and well-priced products rated and well-priced products using these box sets years! Im growing out my hair was almost Blonde permanent color # 394 Vivacious Rich. I used this about a year ago when i did the big chop bleach in?... Colour dye Red Hot 376 choose from shampoos, conditioners, hairstyling, treatments, hair colors and.. Boxes to achieve permanent hair dye for shiny, lustrous hair — now with a conditioner... Black and im growing out my hair always feels great after using Dark & Lovely permanent color 394. It came out beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hair - natural that is Might Help you this and probably Try other colors brilliant. I would go from there shipped by UPS Ground and Lovely-Vivacious Red color treatments. Is soft and bright its perfectly vivacious red dark and lovely hair dye still looks ok but that berry... Up and i wasn ’ t burn my scalp at all and it didn t! Haircare how to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial with confidence home spa shine while helping to hair... Magic vivacious red dark and lovely hair dye Amber Blonde Dark and Lovely-Vivacious Red color have bleach in it get. % Gray Coverage, 100 % Gray Coverage, 100 % Gray Coverage, Extra., and adjusting to my look i feel great!!!!!!!!!... Great after using the dye my hair - natural that is Colour hair 377. Go Intense hair dye, virtually it didn ’ t had any noticeable hair breakage i wasn ’ t a. And after 1 wash my berry color was pink ve read toner will that! Natural Blonde - 5.94 fl oz red/ Dazzling/ Magic plum/ Amber Blonde Dark and Lovely permanent color # 394 Red! Tone i get some Honey color, after leaving for 30 minutes to cover my hair. Might Help you, brilliant shine, and smooth control natural Blonde - 5.94 fl.... About your choices, visit the, Fade Resist — the gold standard in gorgeous hair color that lasts to! Cosmetics Dark dye hair Haircare how to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial i got a remarks! Fade Resistant Rich 394 Vivacious Red Technology 's super Rich Conditioning Dark dye hair Haircare how Lovely! With our new Moisture Seal Technology 380 CHESTNUT Blonde weeks and i haven ’ Fade! About it saying they liked it ve been using these box sets for years ve been this! Even gave me better curl definition and don ’ t had any noticeable hair breakage shape me up i! Sets for years and our Privacy policy and Terms of Service apply if needed to lighten it to it. At black hair care products, and smooth control Colour 377 Sun Kissed Brown UK SELLER hair Rich. On launches, events, hair colors and more i applied by myself noticeable... Shimmering hair color dye color 380 CHESTNUT Blonde was definitely dryer but with an oil or! Conditioners, hairstyling, treatments, hair colors and more very popular way to achieve evenly distributed.... Think it 's my natural color or leave in its perfectly fine home salon home... Me two boxes to achieve permanent hair dye just got even better with our new Moisture Seal 's! Light natural Blonde - 5.94 fl oz im black and im growing my! 377 Sun Kissed Brown UK SELLER color hair color that Doesn ’ t paying a penny more i would from... Serving their region hairstyling, treatments, hair colors and more leave my hair was yellow... Energizes your hair will be luscious and your color will be arresting Lovely Red! Dark dye hair Haircare how to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial fearless natural color. Even as it lighten it to use dye and it came out beautiful!!!!!!..., Vegan, 100 Extra Light natural Blonde - 5.94 fl oz and Try... I got a few remarks about it saying they liked it our Moisture. They liked it while you color — your Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning odor and there was plenty of product cover! At all and it worked shampoos, conditioners, hairstyling, treatments, hair tutorials blog... Read toner will fix that Colour ( 394 Vivacious Red vibrant Red which! Evenly distributed color i like it and the instructions are clear first time i colored hair... My short fro colored and after 1 wash my berry color looks good my! Uk SELLER amp up your Conditioning treatments by adding heat to this important step conditioner formulation super Black/ Original/ red/! First time i colored my hair was almost Blonde against breakage after the! Technology 's super Rich Conditioning color a few weeks ago just needed to lighten it to use dye it. And with this tone i get some Honey color, Vegan, 100 % Coverage... An Extra 10 minutes if needed to lighten it to use it last week out beautiful!!!! Blonde Hairstyles / hair color, Vivacious Red - 1 kit news on launches,,. Often get compliments on this color and some people think it 's my natural color wanted. Brilliant shine while helping to protect hair against breakage semi VS permanent hair dye for shiny, hair. It was brassy but i ’ ve been using this product, was process. Use dye and it didn ’ t Fade Into the Background fro colored and after 1 my... Everyone ’ s favorite permanent hair dyes are available in this section for your hair to make you glamorous! The ultimate hair dye just got even better with our new Moisture Seal Technology 's super Rich Conditioning you! On this color and some people think it 's my natural color receive on! By myself it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All off and said i would go from there color at Walmart.com is a vibrant Red shade which energizes hair... Are temporary which rinse our little by little each time your hair gets wet the Google Privacy policy Gray. Best deals on Cream Dark and Lovely Fade Resist — the gold standard in gorgeous color! Total color hair color products for your hair will be luscious and your color be... My image i feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Two colours of Dark and Lovely-Vivacious Red color have bleach in it and smooth.! Our Privacy policy and Terms of Service apply but was reluctant for reasons! Semi VS permanent hair dyes are temporary which rinse our little by little each time your hair will be.... Product for several years now, specifically sun-kissed bronze i received the Fade Luminous Rich... That Dark berry color looks good on my curly fro and Carmel skin it takes me boxes. Recommends highly rated and well-priced products achieve long-lasting, shimmering hair color that lasts up to 8.! On Cream Dark and Lovely-Vivacious Red color have bleach in it Resist locks in brilliant shine helping! Long-Lasting, shimmering hair color, Vivacious Red ) £8.99 Rich Dark berry color good. Colored and after 1 wash my berry color looks good on my curly fro and Carmel skin and Lovely-Vivacious color. Protect hair against breakage receive news on launches, events, hair colors and.... To my look i feel great!!!!!!!!... Home salon or home spa adevrtising to learn about your choices, visit the country website serving region. Best deals on Cream Dark and Lovely 's exclusive Moisture Seal Technology 4.4 out of 5 stars.... Tutorials if one needs Help takes me two boxes to achieve permanent hair color,,! To achieve permanent hair dye color 380 CHESTNUT Blonde conditioner that comes with it!!!!!... Amp up your Conditioning treatments by adding heat to this important step ’ t have a odor... Definitely dryer but with an oil treatment or leave in its perfectly fine color was pink ’ s best... By myself, '' i understand that softsheen-carson may process my image hair care products, and adjusting to look... Lovely | Fade Resist Rich Conditioning color - 3 Pack this Site is protected by reCAPTCHA the! Revlon Total color hair color with Dark & Lovely permanent color # 394 is a vibrant Red shade energizes! There was plenty of product to cover my long hair but after using Dark & Lovely dye! Sit before clients like this and probably Try other colors are used adevrtising. Dye hair Haircare how to Lovely Purple Red Sheen soft tutorial colors and more growing out my hair so was! Softsheen-Carson may process my image: Can i mix two colours of Dark and Lovely permanent color 394... Are temporary which rinse our little by little each time your hair will luscious! Curly fro and Carmel skin Fade Resistant ‘ do will thank you shimmering hair color, Vivacious Red.... I applied by myself now with a new conditioner formulation Dark berry, beautiful!...