£1,585 00 £1,585.00; Quantity. ... First, a correction from my earlier post, in that my guitar is the SA2000, not the 2200, although I don't know if that will make any difference. INFORM ME OF ITS ENTRY IN STOCK BIEN REÇU, MERCI! All the talk about thin necks I'm sure is true, but I happened upon a big one. Yamaha SA2200 Handcrafted Semi Hollow Electric Guitar - Violin Sunburst. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Selected category All. Condition: New. Semi-hollow electric guitar. This one popped up at … Item is currently out of stock! Sometimes the Yamaha necks can be a little on the narrow side, so be aware of that when shopping. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Yamaha SA2200 but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Yamaha SA2200 SA Semi Hollow Series Classic Double Cutaway Semi-Acoustic Electric Guitar $1,999.99. Today they still make the SA2200, which is their top-of-the line guitar, and it’s almost never stocked in stores. £1,699. From Japan. Excellent build quality on those guitars. The Yamaha SA2200 is in the style of what is commonly called the “335” which is actually a Gibson model “semi acoustic” guitar that was first launched back in 1958. Add to Cart. Add to cart. $299.99. Yamaha crafts some of the finest archtops in the world – our artists have known this secret for years. It's quite a shallow neck and the radius is flatter than a Gibson so it may feel a touch wider, but it is the same nut width. The SA1200 is from ‘81, location is local to me. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for YAMAHA SA2200 Violin Sunburst (VS) at the best online prices at eBay! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I've been wanting a semi-hollow for a while and was debating between a Yamaha SA2200 and PRS JA-15. I have an opportunity to buy one of these. Email when product available . Shop with confidence. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. Yamaha SA2200 VS - violin sunburst. Yamaha SA2200VS E-Gitarre, Halbresonanz, Korpus Ahorn, 2 Alnico Humbucker, Hals Mahagoni (Khaya ivorensis) m.Ebenholz (Diospyros spp.) The SA-2000 and AE-2000 alike found favor with jazz and session guitarists like Joe Beck, Robben Ford, Carlos Rios and Tommy Tedesco, while Yamaha’s BB model basses were adopted by notable players like Michael Anthony, Nathan East, Paul … I've played it and it's a beautiful guitar. Yamaha SA2200 4.11 out of 5 based on 1 ratings . Category. technology, materials, labour, or from the guitar players' perspective, it is very, very hard for other brands to bid this one - made in Japan by Yamaha. Seriously, I don't remember ever playing a … For a semi-hollow the features are more than adequate and I like the coil-splitters very much. Guitars & Basses; Books. A solid block of wood runs through the otherwise hollow body for enhanced sustain and feedback resistance, giving the instrument a remarkable ability to reproduce everything from mellow jazz tones to the aggressive snap and growl of a solidbody. Yamaha SA1200s vs SA2200 [QUESTION] Close. It turns out that Yamaha continued the SA2000 legacy with a few generational improvements. The SA2200 date is unknown to me, but looks recent (at least last 5-10 yrs), location is outside my country. Musical Instruments & Gear. It is unique among their products because it is meticulously hand-crafted in Japan. Details about YAMAHA SA2200 VS (Violin Sunburst) YAMAHA SA2200 VS (Violin Sunburst) Item Information. I've not played the Scofield model, but am familiar with Ibanez semis from the early 80s - lovely guitars. Well I picked up a Yamaha SA2000 from another TGP member and to my surprise it has a full 59 neck! Code SA2200VS RRP $3,499.00. Disclaimer. Free returns. But, being the superficial guy I am, there are cosmetic aspects to the guitar that don't suit me such as the gold hardware and I really like bound 'F' holes which it doesn't have. This is my first semi-hollow guitar. You'd find a 345 to be a better comparison to the 2200. ... That said, the actual studio version will be the Yamaha. I own a SA2000 and managed to source a replacement set of NOS tuners via an EvilBay seller in Iceland of all places. Pretty sure that Yamaha UK is your only source of original replacement parts (at a price!!!!) French Yamaha guitar site still mention the SA2200 today Bireli Lagrène made a CD last year clearly mentionning his use of the SA2200 in the french press at that time. Hollow - Specs - Electric Guitars - Guitars, Basses & Amps - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha - … Griffbrett, 22 Bünde, Bridge T-O-M, Mensur 628 mm, inkl. And the SA2200 has become a go-to guitar. West LA Jazz. Contact us for current ETA, or place a pre-order now.-+ Add to Cart. but you might locate another bridge via a collector. Major Yamaha SA2200 GAS. Get the best deals for yamaha sa2200 at eBay.com. It seems to be a good guitar, at least on paper, (as I never played one, being happy with my ES339) Checkout with: Delivery. Yamaha SA1200s vs SA2200 [QUESTION] Hi, first time poster here. Posted by 6 hours ago. to the product. Yamaha SA2200 y sa2000 Greco sa900 Greco sa550 walnut model Gracias saludos Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Send PM 03-05-2018, 07:07 PM #37. I've A-B'd an SA2000 with a 335 (mid 90s, dot … Koffer, Farbe: Violin Sunburst, Made in Japan The finish is flawless and electronics are uncomplainable. The SA2000 has a table in maple. Find great deals on eBay for yamaha sa2000. It was a design of guitar that was neither fully hollow nor fully solid; instead having a solid maple wood block than runs through the … OK Please enter a valid email address . Yamaha SA2200 Electric Guitar SA2200 Classic or Agressive With a solid block of wood running lengthwise through the body, the SA2200 can conjure the mellow warmth of a classic archtop or the agressive snap of a solid body - and thats before you factor in our unique ciol-tap wiring scheme, which allows you to split the powerful alnico humbucking pickups into zigy-sounding single-coils. I have the chance to purchase a Yamaha SA2200 for a really decent price locally. The Yamaha SA2200 is a Japanese made semi-hollowbody electric guitar model that replicates Gibson's ES-335 classic save for the popular Far Eastern variation of thinner horns. Yamaha SA2200BS. Free shipping for many products! Yamaha introduced the SA-2000 semi-hollow guitar, the popular BB-1200 and BB-2000 “broad bass” models, and the AE-2000 hollowbody jazz guitar. Colours: VS:Violin Sunburst / BS:Brown Sunburst With the SA2200, Yamaha has refined the thinline semi-acoustic to perfection. Enter your email address to join the waitlist for this product. $140 for 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $140 for 24 months. Yamaha SA2200 is definitely one of the best semi-hollow body guitars in the market. The detailing more closely resembles the more upmarket ES-347 with gold-plated hardware, split block inlaid ebony fretboard and multi-bound body and headstock detailing. Will be in stock after . 3. A feature on mine is the table of spruce or the name of the model SA 2000. Yamaha SA2200 VS -SOLD. Buy It Now +C $259.29 shipping. $2,699.00. UTILIZATION The neck is relatively thin, with a small radius without being flat, not too typed. Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear. It was brighter which I couldn't dial out, didn't sustain as well, and just felt a bit characterless. Price: US $3,123.00. Estimate the delivery time after dispatch. All the parts seem solid and of high quality. Include description. Minimum purchase required. It is 30+ years old although many of those years it went unplayed. Related: yamaha sa2100 yamaha sa 2000 yamaha sa1200 ibanez as200 gibson es 335. Ibanez 6 String Semi-Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Right Handed, Transparent Red (AS53TRF) 4.7 out of 5 stars 120. YAMAHA SA2200 VS kogus. I played and performed with an SA-2000 throughtout the eighties. 2197.20 € 1789.00 € Qty +-Qty. C $4,089.73. SA2200 SA Semi Hollow Series Classic Double Cutaway Semi-Acoustic Guitar The SA2200 combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship, premium materials and player-focused features to create a guitar that perfectly combines looks, sound and playability. If Gibson can charge 4000 EUR or more for a 1959 Custom Shop Es 335 reissues (I tried a few in a local shop) Yamaha could charge 10,000 for SA2200. I liked it better than my mid-sixties Gibson 335 (kind of a clunky dog), and an Ibanez Artist 335-sized semi-hollow. I think you'll find the Yamaha is of similar quality to the Ibanez, and on balance you'll pay slightly less for it. Lisa korvi. sa2200 Price: $3,499.00 RRP The Yamaha SA2200 combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship, premium materials and player-focused features to create a guitar that perfectly combines looks, sound and playability. Go. Both are used. Special Order. ON ORDER - contact us. It does not matter where one starts, from the production perspective, i.e. The gilding of the microphones and the hardware is a bit past (this gives it the charm), and we forgive him: this guitar has almost 30 years. Dismiss notification. Electric Guitar The SA2200 brings the concept Thinline Semi-Acoustic to the point. I soon found the Yamaha just didn't sing like the 335. In the eighties I chose a Yamaha SA2000 over a Gibby 335 which I could have bought instead. Hi guys, I just bought a Yamaha SA2200 and it is a amazing guitar. The Yamaha is definitely brighter, but I put that down to the ebony fingerboard. Nonfiction; ... New Listing YAMAHA SA2200 VS (Violin Sunburst) Brand New.